Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely do not care tbh.

We've seen Oda write his MCs do more retarded shit anyways. :kayneshrug:

This manga is a clownfest.
Well I do

Saying Zoro could have fodderized Lucci whenever he wanted but just didn’t feel like it not only goes against what he said but makes him look beyond shitty

He could’ve been actually helping or useful or at least getting ready to escape with the rest but nah. He didn’t want to even tho he did
:sanmoji:

Okay Oda needs to put Zoro up against a top-tier right tf now because he seriously just embarrassed a YC1 whilst holding back immensely 😭 Even the one time Lucci looked half-decent by disarming a sword was explained that it was only cos Zoro lost focus lmfao, Oda didn't want to give him anything.

If it were Shanks who casually dodged one of Lucci's named attacks whilst catching a flying sword then one-shotting without even powering up, then y'all would've been saying Shanks top 1 etc... Let's not change up now just cos it's Zoro.

Objectively speaking, Zoro just humiliated a YC1 without even going all-out. The second he stopped playing around he ended the fight and without any stamina-based power-up to boot. This level of embarrassment indicates he could low-diff Lucci whenever he wanted. He outperformed Luffy the Yonko vs Lucci because he defeated Lucci using far less of his strength.

Any denial of Zoro being a top-tier died with this chapter. Lucci represents the upper end of high tier and he's simply not on Zoro's level. Zoro's now joined the 'I one-shotted a YC1 club' next to Shanks and Kaido, which is wild considering he did it on an opponent Luffy used G5 on 😭

anyway if you have to scale Lucci vs Kidd or Lucci vs Yamato what diff fight do you give or who do you think would have won?

2 scenarios:
first with only this panel:

Second with this panel:

I am really curios, where do you scale kidd,law and yamato to Lucci?

Last point both kidd and law lost to mid-high top tier pirate and yamato didnt do that much better against an admiral

@Sentinel @Lor D. Coast @mly90 @ConquistadoR @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peroroncino
Law and Kidd were 1/2 tapped, Lucci had a whole fight with a Yonko using his strongest power up. :kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well I do

Saying Zoro could have fodderized Lucci whenever he wanted but just didn’t feel like it not only goes against what he said but makes him look beyond shitty

He could’ve been actually helping or useful or at least getting ready to escape with the rest but nah. He didn’t want to even tho he did
:sanmoji:
That's exactly what happened though... nothing's really stopping Zoro from wrapping up this fight 20 chapters ago either.

Luffy played with Bellamy for 20 chapters while Dressrosa was getting destroyed. Characters do retarded shit to move the plot.

anyway if you have to scale Lucci vs Kidd or Lucci vs Yamato what diff fight do you give or who do you think would have won?

2 scenarios:
first with only this panel:

Second with this panel:

I am really curios, where do you scale kidd,law and yamato to Lucci?

Last point both kidd and law lost to mid-high top tier pirate and yamato didnt do that much better against an admiral

@Sentinel @Lor D. Coast @mly90 @ConquistadoR @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peroroncino
I legit don't see how Kid is even touching Zoro with what he showed tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.