Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda treats Kizaru like an irrelevant bum
"Now that Goroseis are here, how to puts Kizaru aside so he doesn't waste more panel? Yeah just toss him aside to random ship and have him laying there until the arc ends"

While contrary to Lucci who still gets proper finish to his role.
What's the point of this post when you obviously know you're going to be wrong? Good baiting has some truth in it

Well, Zoro continued using 2 swords casually without using techniques, and while he is dodging the attacks he grabs the sword in the air while drawing the third sword and defeats Lucci with a single 3-sword technique without ADVcoc.

Simply Zoro > Nika. I'm sorry for the condom fans, but I can't put the "=" when Zoro still had KOH, Ashura and green smoke left in his hat.

This just says Zoro has more stamina than Lucci
He couldn't defeat Lucci instantly in start of fight while both were still fresh. Then Lucci became more tired and Zoro saw it as opening. Sanji's bullshit is what triggered Zoro to see the opening
Honestly the way I see it Lucci is basically zoro’s cracker

Imo cracker and doffy are comparable overall with crackers whole purpose being to beat and stall luffy. Yeah the reason he was being stalled was because plot but it doesn’t really change the fact he was capable of stalling luffy

Same with Lucci
He’s someone comparable to king zoro’s last opponent but his role this arc like crackers is to beat and stall him. Again the reason he’s being stalled is plot but doesn’t change the fact he’s strong enough to stall him

Both situations are plot but it doesn’t make them any less valid as feats for cracker or Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.