Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for Ghandi they look like they belong into Luffy's timeskip training on Rusukaina. Dunno how hyped I should be if there are wild creatures around - Sea kings, Mountain god.. - that are likely more dangerous..?
Conceptually they also seem to be intended to be around the same lvl and heavily centered around their DF and it seems like half of them wouldn't even benefit much from being an advCoC user, so it also makes me doubt that Mercury and Venus have it, only ones that could makes great use of it in hybrid.

And finally Zoro got the job done. Was to be expected. Kinda surprised that Lucci's moveset got no exposure at all tho. Atleast he could have given them a page or two, where they exchange some named moves..

Yes in that very moment he needed sanji to talk shit. If he didn’t Jinbe would have jumped in and brought zoro back
If neither were there Zoro would still be fighting

Zoro was motivated to win the whole time but didn’t he just needed something to push him further. Against apoo it was Kiku’s arm and against Lucci it was Sanji
Him needing that push doesn’t change the fact he was trying to win

No offense but I really don’t care how close you think Luffy and zoro in each form. At the end of the luffy is at least on the same level as mihawk and zoro isn’t. Zoro will one day get at that level him not being there now is fine

Okay
Do you think Lucci won his fight with Luffy?
Luffy didn't beat him, ran out of Goofy juice after 30 minutes or wtv the time limit for G5 is.

Hype and portrayal wise they are definitely Top Tiers.

I'm not sure how they exactly stand against Admirals because Kizaru looks more impressive to me so far than Saturn.
I'll wait until they both go all out on panel to decide.
That's a fair assumption.

I think based on individual stats, admirals are still better.
But gorosei still have portrayal and an unknown hax so that still puts them in that top tier territory

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's a fair assumption.

I think based on individual stats, admirals are still better.
But gorosei still have portrayal and an unknown hax so that still puts them in that top tier territory
That unknown ability isn't even something that requires mastery, it's just a shared hax ability among all 5 of them.
So far, they just look like monsters with powerful abilities instead of skilled fighters with haki/DF mastery.
There will be a way around tricks like that, and when that is revealed these guys won't look so dangerous anymore tbh.

It's obvious the Gorosei will show more of their powers in next chapters, no reason to downplay them now
I agree about that, I even said it in some of my previous messages.

Maybe next chapter we will really put them above Kaido because they did something outrageous.
Just as of now I haven't seen anything impressive for a top tier. Maybe I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.