Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans Literally get a wish of Death Threat before and this user still exist in here. Not only to our favourite Char. But to the Fans. I still remember that.
And if u think Zoro is a poorly written character based on us praising him like crazy, then how about u see someone who isn't so biased like Totally Not Mark who is new to One Piece but knew his flaws and characterization after watching it first time. If u still don't change ur view, then its ur opinion. u have right to do that and its okay.
But u better know that Non Biased people do think Zoro is really well written character.
And Also Remember Every Fandom is always gonna find a way to blame Zoro fans even tho Zoro fans isn't the one who started it since its way easier to blame on them than other since Oda only show another good feat on him except Luffy. and u probably gonna ignore this statement.
The most important thing is that each of you be honest at least with yourself.

I use the G5 a lot,...so far I haven't clearly beaten anyone
Exactly, I feel like a lot of people are disingenuously arguing against Luffy getting a win here to mindlessly powerscale or for some weird anti-character based agenda.

At this point, not one villain has lost in Egghead like characters currently lose in this story. No one character knocked out. We ALL know the difference lol, and its wierd to me people sit here and claim Kizaru has lost in the traditional way characters have lost in this story for almost 30 years.

Can't wait for another panel of the robot eye gleaming and he still not moving / or moving out of nowhere because the plot now demands it.
Oh trust me, that shit is starting to annoy the fuck out of me lmao

But I still think its here for that reason. Kind of like how Zoro vs Lucci was 20 chapters of stalling, the Robot is going to be like 50 chapters of payoff at this rate...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oh trust me, that shit is starting to annoy the fuck out of me lmao

But I still think its here for that reason. Kind of like how Zoro vs Lucci was 20 chapters od stalling, the Robot is going to be like 50 chapters of payoff at this rate...
What if, and hear me out, it's just one of those plot points that get established here, but it's explored during some future arc?
Like the Klabauterman or whatever it was called.

I know I keep mentioning zoro getting shodai but honestly this probably is this best time for that
Giving him enough time to start using it and eventually master it before the eos

Tho if he gets a power up I wonder what that could mean for luffy and sanji

Man this arc really fell of after the Kuma flashback

Luffy is right now facing a force comparable to what the WB pirates had in marineford and there’s 0 tension

Status
Not open for further replies.