Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are u quoting me then, I'm talking to @SUN Smoker Usopp Nami :suresure:
And i definitely read
I'm Quoting to @SUN Smoker Usopp Nami post, then u quoting me about my post talking about Luffy fans and other users here
You know @GUI VI ran away like a dog cuz he was having panic attacks that zoro v lucci was still ongoing. Now he comes back like a cunt and starts acting like he been here from the start, he's as much as a pussy as @Kerkovian , dumbasses who gets panic attacks cuz no agenda piece. After running away he comes back and starts acting as if nasjuro is the greatest thing ever cuz he has a sword

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I know I keep mentioning zoro getting shodai but honestly this probably is this best time for that
Giving him enough time to start using it and eventually master it before the eos

Tho if he gets a power up I wonder what that could mean for luffy and sanji
It means they get some other PU as well.
That is, by far, the easiest thing to predict.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You know @GUI VI ran away like a dog cuz he was having panic attacks that zoro v lucci was still ongoing. Now he comes back like a cunt and starts acting like he been here from the start, he's as much as a pussy as @Kerkovian , dumbasses who gets panic attacks cuz no agenda piece. After running away he comes back and starts acting as if nasjuro is the greatest thing ever cuz he has a sword
Touch grass

Look at the finishers vs hyouzou, kamazou, Pica and King and then compare it with Lucci.
There's no blood lines, Lucci is only bleeding from his mouth, we can see part of his chest and there's no cut.
It's over for the hakimantards. :josad:
Wait you right zoro did a non cutting slash meanimg it was an internal slash that overwelmed lucci both internal and mentaly. it was same shit as galaxy impact explosion, kamusari explosion with black lightning coming from the point of impact. If so this attack scale even above thunder bagua lol.

@GUI VI ran away like a bitch. He's no different than @Kerkovian Noodle who runs away everytime their agenda collapses
Post automatically merged:

:jackcopium::jackcopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium: cry harder
These guys have chosen characters whose fan is very easy to be, but they still manage to find problems. All problems are caused by arrogance. Even if your theory seems incredibly reasonable to you, you can't influence the author's decisions.

What if, and hear me out, it's just one of those plot points that get established here, but it's explored during some future arc?
Like the Klabauterman or whatever it was called.
Hmm, personally I dont think so since Oda has alluded to it more than once on repeat lol, he clearly doesnt want us to forget about it.

I DO however think theres a deeper meaning in the sense that Luffy's heartbeat powers ancient tech, which actually is making think Shanks knows that Nika is needed for something Laugh Tale or One Piece related (i.e. to open or power something). We have to remember that while Roger went to LT, he said he was too early for whatever reason, and to me that sounds like (at least now):

1. They needed to wait for Poseidon to be born

2. They didnt have the means to use One Piece or some other ancient tech at LT.

Man Loda has done irreversible damage by not clearing up this haki shit. He uses black lightning for Coc, Acoc, CoA, ACoA. Imagine if the fans actually asked this question to oda to get to the bottom of this instead of the dumb stupid questions they ask.
you are expecting him to remember all the things he has established in his manga:kobeha:

Exactly, I feel like a lot of people are disingenuously arguing against Luffy getting a win here to mindlessly powerscale or for some weird anti-character based agenda.

At this point, not one villain has lost in Egghead like characters currently lose in this story. No one character knocked out. We ALL know the difference lol, and its wierd to me people sit here and claim Kizaru has lost in the traditional way characters have lost in this story for almost 30 years.
The entrance of the giants has already taken away a lot of its prominence,... and the g5 has not obtained a clear victory with anyone,...once the robot moves it is time for everyone to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.