Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Zoro can win against Madara.

While Madara's PS feat was visually impressive, Zoro cut and lifted Onigashima's horn very far into the sky which is larger than those two mountains.

Current Zoro is way stronger and he can easily keep up with other OP top tiers, especially AP wise.
Didn’t 1 swing from Madara PS cut several
Mountains?

I don't remember the words exactly, but the one they mention who's still gonna be born is Shirahoshi. They don't talk about the other sovereign "being born" as well. They just say he's far away.
Might wanna check on that just to be sure, @Paperchampion23
Well it’s more about the other one being born in a distant sea, but Momo was born on the grand line.

I agree it would make sense to relate it to the other ancient weapon but maybe that’ll be related to Uranus?

Man Loda has done irreversible damage by not clearing up this haki shit. He uses black lightning for Coc, Acoc, CoA, ACoA. Imagine if the fans actually asked this question to oda to get to the bottom of this instead of the dumb stupid questions they ask.
Oda: You like how I draw haki? Black lightning CoO coming right up!

He couldn't

Oda nerfed Lucci from even doing anything much
He couldn't use gepoiur and move fast in the air cause Zoro is a sitting duck

That's why fights against Zoro sucks
😂😂 The cope is so strong. Why would Lucci randomly move through the air vs a character who'll stand still and shit out mountain-sized ranged attacks lmfao. Lucci's a CQC fighter - his best option was CQC and Zoro casually dodged his named attack and outclassed him, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.