Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano is kinda distant from Fishman Island. Does FI count as a middle ground between Paradise and New World, therefore, a "separate" place?
:luuh:

But again that sentence implies 2 people not born yet by prophecy. Its the same sentence technically and Momo already was 4-6 years old by that point. East Blue actually also fits the definition of a far away sea.

I think its very clear from the narrative that its talking about modern day Joyboy and Poseidon.

What about the power to protect themselves, this isn't Sabady anymore that all of them is running as fast as possible.
They have protected themselves more than fine.

Luffy is running out of G5 every moment now though and both of Zoro and Sanji aren't in best shape either.

Then you have literal endgame villains introduced right now (makes no sense narratively to defeat them right here) and Kizaru is also still around.

They aren't fighting here, it's plain obvious.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:luuh:

But again that sentence implies 2 people not born yet by prophecy. Its the same sentence technically and Momo already was 4-6 years old by that point. East Blue actually also fits the definition of a far away sea.

I think its very clear from the narrative that its talking about modern day Joyboy and Poseidon.
I'm gonna sink alongside my Pudding theory.
:endthis:
I refuse to give in to Nika wank.

So luffy used g5 and needed 3named attacks and still couldn't ko him completely and thus suffered a draw back on a jack level opponent?

So Jack can keep up with g5 in speed temporarily?
3 named attacks??? The only strong attack were the one out of the ground and the last and only the last was an attack which can be compared to all attacks he used on Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
is this so?:wonderland:
Zoro's new attack 虎虎婆·彪狩 is PEAK. After Lucci's attack 斑 (sounds "Madara" in JPN), Zoro made 彪(Madara)狩 (hunt) attack to one shot him. Also 虎虎婆 is from a Buddhist tale about a hell so cold that one can't speak anymore. Feels he saying shut up
this is interesting, zoro referencing a cold hell in the same chapter a gorosei shows ice swordsmanship:wonderland:

The fact that no where in egghead has enma wasted any of zoro ryou eliminates the time limit that was so immediate in his fight with king.
But the time limit only occurs when Zoro is KoH.

It’s not just whenever Zoro is using Enma… It’s a specific mode that has a time limit

For now we cannot tell whether the time limit has been extended or completely removed because he’s not using KoH and hasn’t mentioned anything about the time limit

Imagine your GOAT went through a Sanji to Runji to a Huffji metamorphosis in the span of 30 chapters.

😔😔😔

Gotta respect Sanjino fans, you guys can survive anything. Hopefully you guys have a good life.
He is literally huffing for the first time after saving bonney and vegapunk and kuma many times and fighting Saturn and Kizaru offscreen then being ordered to run with Vegapunk and getting kicked in the face by a light kick from Kizaru then running again in base form

Levels :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.