Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did luffy stay in the g4 form to have a long fight with it? No. He used it quick to oneshot the number then returned back to base avoiding any of thr drawbacks right? Yes. So terrible example.

He used it against the ship then reverted back into base before drawback could even happen right? A other terrible example.

He didn't use it on ulti because of yanatos intervention however he did state that HE WOULD NEED it against ulti which is why it's a fact that ulti was slept on
I using your logic, if him Uses G4 against a Ship, him will not destroyed that Ship with other forms, right?.

Him used against the number, so him doesn't has other power who him wouldn't be able to deal with him, right?

I am using this same logic as you said that, Luffy needed only G5 to deal with Lucci, and This isn't the truest.

Now I ask you, how Luffy is maintaining more G5 now against Saturn and the Goroseis, but against Lucci him get taxed?

So you expect a sensible person to believe that sanjis is the fastest when he had to rely on this speed with a vastly slower opponent. While momentarily awakened lucci was keeping up speed wise with a g5 luffy to the point that lucci even blitzed sentomaru while next to g5 luffy?
Dude Nika saw the attack and didn't menst to
https://calgaras.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F140813061277
You are done.

He also didn't ko lucci. A koed person doesn't state that if things keep going this way they will pass put. Thata illogical and stupid
Lucci says he is losing conscious. Stop denying manga.

And you only proved that DF have limitations. That's what Oda said.

Holy shit...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda smokes pot while writing sanji

He literally isolated Zoro to make both luffy and sanji act like clowns just to kill VP
Serious talk.
This is much bigger than Sanji.
Usopp was reduced to cry his way over everything. He freaking defeated Sugar by crying. No more "brave usopp" moments like when he defeated Perona, or when he stood his ground against Mrs. Merry Christmas.
His little mental speech to Nami when Ulti was threatening her is a direct contradiction to his character in Alabasta.
Nami and Robin have been reduced to fan service machine. Nami got a fucking sentient expanding dildo as her PU.
Robin new form is cool and all, but naked. After all, the fan service can't stop because of merely PU.

Franky has some great moments still, thankfully. Brook completely lost himself on the pervert half of his personality like Sanji.
Chopper? :kobeha:
Most of Zoro "funny" gags are related to the little dispute with Sanji. He had SO MUCH MORE moments with other crewmembers before.

Luffy died and Nika was reborn last arc, so I don't even wanna go there.

all zoro did was take the medicine from apoo . he was back up and fighting against drake 2 minutes later .
every time a zolo fan says he one shot apoo I know it is a lying person with selective memory because they apparently can not remember what came after that scene
So Zoro did what he wanted and fucked off, Apoo getting up is irrelevant and he only got up because of Marco's flames that healed/restored everyone in the room.

Dude Nika saw the attack and didn't menst to

Lucci says he is losing conscious. Stop denying manga.

And you only proved that DF have limitations. That's what Oda said.

Holy shit...
Dod you read? LUCCI STATED HE WAS LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH MEANS HE WAS NOT UNCONSCIOUS SINCE HE HAD AN ENTIRE STATING THAT HE IS LOSING IT. It's like you have to spoon feed people these days.

Are you stupid? Devil have limitations! When did I ever deny that? I stated that all zoans rely on imagination infact all devil fruits rely on imagination and backed that up. You stated that that was headcanon which was false. You ok?

Exactly but luffy didn't. He could have use g5 for a quick attack and then revert back into base if lucci was as weak as people claim. But luffy didn't. He stayed in g5 got off 3 named attacks, lucci was still not completely koed but was having an inner dialogue stating that he MAY lose consciousness. And then next we see luffy is old due to g5 drawback. So again why did luffy have to use g5 for so long against lucci to the point that g5 drawback kicked in? Because he felt as though he needed it
The drawback kicks in no matter what. If another strong opponent would step in front of Luffy he could just go G5 no problem.

what you write here is a good story if Kata learned adv COA and COC then maybe but right now he is a no diff for Kuzan
Sure, he is no good as he was in WCI against Aokiji. But why would he stay at the same level when Smoker, Coby, Crocodile, the SHP, Lucci, Kaku, Supernova and others have got stronger?

The one thing holding him back was Big Mom "I don't need the help of a lowly child of mine". He already has AdCoO. He has CoC. He also had some sort of AdCoA or semi advanced CoA with his Block Mochi. And he is awakened. In my view the sky is the limit for this guy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Serious talk.
This is much bigger than Sanji.
Usopp was reduced to cry his way over everything. He freaking defeated Sugar by crying. No more "brave usopp" moments like when he defeated Perona, or when he stood his ground against Mrs. Merry Christmas.
His little mental speech to Nami when Ulti was threatening her is a direct contradiction to his character in Alabasta.
Nami and Robin have been reduced to fan service machine. Nami got a fucking sentient expanding dildo as her PU.
Robin new form is cool and all, but naked. After all, the fan service can't stop because of merely PU.

Franky has some great moments still, thankfully. Brook completely lost himself on the pervert half of his personality like Sanji.
Chopper? :kobeha:
Most of Zoro "funny" gags are related to the little dispute with Sanji. He had SO MUCH MORE moments with other crewmembers before.

Luffy died and Nika was reborn last arc, so I don't even wanna go there.
Don't mind but it's too long so I will skip the reading

do people seriously doubt that Zoro was using ACoC? That move was drawn in literally the exact same way as every single ACoC sword technique.

Go look at togen totsuka or Divine departure. Oda drew it literally the exact same way.

I don’t know why there is so much cope. Obviously ACoA isn’t enough to beat Lucci. We saw Zoro use ACoA+3 sword style against Lucci. Lucci was easily able to deal with that. It makes no sense for something of that level to defeat him.

KoH = ACoA+ACoC
Huhava = ACoC
Look at what Zoro's acoc looks like in a fight with King, 1 lightning bolt coming from each blade. What nonsense. Didn't you prove for half a year that Goofy's black lightning coming from his fists is not acoc?

Status
Not open for further replies.