Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Please tell me what you call this?
Apparently koh is zoro hate, acoa is zoro hate, green smoke mode is zoro hate, etc
Please tell me what you call it so it isn’t zoro hate

The struggle defines the diff
Zoro struggling this long using all he did and needing sanji to motivate him by logic don’t make it a low diff

If zoro fights mihawk and it last 10 days with neither landing an attack until idk zoro lands shishisonson to win that isn’t a low diff
Acting like it is is stupid
He still did better than Nika, objectively

They know it is KOH but they act like as if these weird smokes didn't appear when he used KOH against King
Shits honestly ridiculous
Acknowledging zoro obviously being stronger than Lucci isn’t good enough. If you don’t believe Lucci is low neg diff fodder to him it’s somehow hate
What difficulty was G5 vs Lucci?
Higher or lower than Zoro vs Lucci?
Luffy was easily overwhelming throughout their small fight. So low diff
Zoro wasn’t

No, I sincerely believe he will be the one to take down Aokiji. There are very few that are/could be on the required level + have a motive.

In my view Katakuri, Zoro, Sabo, Blackbeard, Law or Koby are the candidates. And out of that group Katakuri has the clearest motive, (in my view) likely threw the fight against Luffy and has the potential to win.

Akainu, Admirals, Luffy, Mihawk, Shanks, Dragon, Magellan, Garland, Imu are all ruled out as they lack motive. And no one apart from those mentioned is strong enough.
what you write here is a good story if Kata learned adv COA and COC then maybe but right now he is a no diff for Kuzan

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So, are we going to see Zoro vs Venus clash or Zoro vs kiz?

I don't see zoro beating either of them in egghead but he is definitely clashing with one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.