Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.
of course lucci will get back up and probably soon at that he is a awakened zoan

So beautiful, so charismatic, so inspirational, i will never forgive oda for leaving her in wano

Crazy to think that such a cute, jovial and naive woman would immediately become number 2 inside SH crew if she joined
You must be a troll, everything Oda did with her was 100% correct and if she would join the crew, she would be immediatly 4th or 5th, maybe even 6th tbh. Franky beat Sasaki, Yamato couldnt beat Ulti in a head to head fight.

I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.
Yeah leakers just assumed he’s defeated, but he still got clowned (bare minimum) though

Lucci probably gonna get up and fight Jinbei while Zoro gonna go help Luffy. Lucci is awaken zoan, his not going down that easily + it doesn't look like he was hurt that badly.

But are you going to argue with evidence and images, in short, with facts, or are you going to continue saying things that come out of your head simply because you don't like what Oda draws?
that is what u r doing right now...Oda draws no.2 as no.2 and no.3 as no.3 and no.1 as no.1...evidence is contrived and facts are distorted to convenience and put out of context...

Status
Not open for further replies.