Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lucci didn't damage Zoro"
Zolo needed ''motivation speech'' from Lanji, same as Usopp did for Luffy Pre-TS, Parallel got exposed :suresure:

It's funny how people are coming after @EmperorKinyagi lmao. Atleast he didn't run away like @Kerkovian @JoNdule and other goofy fans even @Erkan12 ran away like a bitch, and I use to like him.

Agenda piece and summary are a cancers
Linyagi begs to be a Teach fan now LMAO.

You are a no name clown, you can't talk about who is running and who is not you little bitch, only ZKKtards and Assmiraltards like LA01 and Lee runs away. I just debunked ZKKbitches again.

Oda doesn't have as much free time as you, nor is he as bored, as to analyze and draw in each of the small vignettes just the small speck of dust on Zoro's face with exact measurements and make a blackboard with arrows and circles like a mentally ill Lerkan.

I guess this is the first fight in the entire manga in which the characters have suffered damage and used their best off-panel attacks, cleaaaaaaaaarly

Also, in the image I posted which is the first crash, Zoro has more blood or dirt than in later chapters, making it clear that Oda is inconsistent and that this is simply a small detail that sometimes looks better and other times worse. Only a mentally ill person who wants to overanalyze every shadow, posture, etc. like you would give importance to trying to be right. Zoro fans don't have to invent or overanalyze some specks of dust, we simply put "1 attack>>> 3 attack". And we won
Moron you just got exposed like a bitch, you show me old bruise which is already healed, look above, its clearly a new bruise and its bigger, are you dumb? :milaugh:

Lucci is far superior to Jack in every aspect aside from durability probably

Jack wouldn’t even be able to land a hit on him

Lucci is around Queen level at worst but I think he’s just about YC1
There is no YC1 level clowns.

C

CensoredbyWG

Truth hurts, i have her 4th personally, but her feats are lacking big time, cuz Kaido held back against her since he tried to convince her to become the next Shogun mid fight.
Kaido would rape, and i mean it literally, RAPE any strawhat other than luffy and yamato who dared to face him in a 1x1.

Zoro with ACoC + oden's haki scaring kaido + oden's sword giving kaido PTSD was only able to get MOCKED by the king of the beats.

Sanji would get paralyzed by kaido's thick CoC

Jinbe literally dies from queen's snake attack lol, same for zoro

no it isn't...you are in the delusion to think like that...it took so much time for Zoro to finish Lucci...I have already mentioned...and u r blatantly ignoring Odas no.2 implications...besides it was not proven Shanks < Mihawk except for Mihawk's title...but we accept Shanks < Mihawk because of WSS title..
Cap. It also took time for zoro to deal with appo, monet and pica and with each the result was the exact same.

Even zoros damage was what he has prior to fighting luffy when he and luffy engaged the seraphim. Every single panel was lucci attacking zoro while zoro blocked his attacks.

The only time in which zoro decides "I will attack" lucci was incapable of even touching him literally. Zoro casually dodged his flurry of Madera shugan technique (the same way g5 did) caught his sword that descended down to him from mid air and proceeded to one shot him.

No one other than luffy and yamato inside the ENTIRE ALLIANCE would be able to hold kaido for 10 minutes, there is a reason why the man who fights for a title that no one cares needed 3 power ups + Deus ex machina medicine to beat a non conqueror non advanced haki non awakened trash zoan user one trick pony that got NEGGED by base greenbull fruit

Oda made sure to leave zoro FAR AWAY from big mom for a reason hahahahaahah, captains fight and defeat yonkos while underlings need several power ups to defeat fodders negged by admirals
Kaido is her dad. He tried to persuade her to become the Shogun. Do you even read One Piece?! Since you have a Yamato pfp you are obviously biased and you can not admit what we been saying.

Zolo needed ''motivation speech'' from Lanji, same as Usopp did for Luffy Pre-TS, Parallel got exposed

Linyagi begs to be a Teach fan now LMAO.

You are a no name clown, you can't talk about who is running and who is not you little bitch, only ZKKtards like LA01 runs away. I just debunked ZKKbitches again.

Moron you just got exposed like a bitch, you show me old bruise which is already healed, look above, its clearly a new bruise and its bigger, are you dumb? :milaugh:

There is no YC1 level clowns.
it's over erkek

I know you think you are wanking Zoro by arguing that this isn’t CoC, but you really aren’t.

Huhava being CoC means that it’s confirmed Zoro has level of ACoC below KoH.
Your headcannon doesn't matter. Either we agree that goofy used acoc against Lucci and all the other characters around whom there have ever been lightning bolts are acoc, or we anticipate that acoc flows from weapons or fists as it always has. Choose one.

It's ez to say Zoro "took so much time" to beat Lucci while he was in his Base form, and Luffy even in his strongest form still couldn't beat Lucci

Zoro>>Luffy
no it was not base...it was shifted from 2 swords to KoH to 2 swords to 3 swords +coc attack.....highly doubt it is not KoH because the attack is named after hell but let us not assume it is KoH because there are no flames and the reason it took so much time because Zoro couldn't finish him off...Luffy finished him off before leaving and he came back again...as simple as that just like how Apoo came back even after Zoro defeating him....

And Luffy > Zoro....no.2 is no.2 you can twist everything but u can;t change this fact..

He first says he is losing and then he says he can't hold on. Stop denying manga. You are the one with headcannon here
Ahh so the panel in which him saying te words "he is losing consciousness and that he can't hold on". Funny enough the only way he could say any of that is if he is still conscious. Now do we see a single panel or page with oda showing him unconscious? No. So the only panel you have is the panel in which lucci is having a thought monolog with himself correct?

no it isn't...you are in the delusion to think like that...it took so much time for Zoro to finish Lucci...I have already mentioned...and u r blatantly ignoring Odas no.2 implications...besides it was not proven Shanks < Mihawk except for Mihawk's title...but we accept Shanks < Mihawk because of WSS title..
But in Luffy's case it is that he has used more attacks and has needed to use his most powerful form. The only negative point for Zoro has been time, and we have already argued why it took him longer, due to the plot, as with Pica, Monet, Hyou, etc.

I would love to know what you would be saying now if Zoro had needed the Ashura or the KOH + 3 techniques in that state and that Luffy had defeated Lucci in G2/3 with a single attack.

In the worst case, if we do our part and want to be unfair to the swordsman, the most that can be done is to put "Zoro=luffy" but never from what is shown and seeing the result it can be said that luffy > Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.