Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I keep mentioning zoro getting shodai but honestly this probably is this best time for that
Giving him enough time to start using it and eventually master it before the eos

Tho if he gets a power up I wonder what that could mean for luffy and sanji
Yeah but that would require Nasujuro to lose minutes after being formally introduced in the arc lol. Im not seeing that here personally. Plus, I feel like he cant just drop Sandai, seems disrespectful unless it breaks.

Maybe Nasujuro breaks it here though, that would be hype.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hmm, personally I dont think so since Oda has alluded to it more than once on repeat lol, he clearly doesnt want us to forget about it.

I DO however think theres a deeper meaning in the sense that Luffy's heartbeat powers ancient tech, which actually is making think Shanks knows that Nika is needed for something Laugh Tale or One Piece related (i.e. to open or power something). We have to remember that while Roger went to LT, he said he was too early for whatever reason, and to me that sounds like (at least now):

1. They needed to wait for Poseidon to be born

2. They didnt have the means to use One Piece or some other ancient tech at LT.
Not just Poseidon, btw.
When they hear the Sea Kings talk, they talk about 2 sovereigns. I assume these were Shirahoshi and some other. I think that would be Momo, but idk if the timeframe checks out.

He couldn't

Oda nerfed Lucci from even doing anything much
He couldn't use gepoiur and move fast in the air cause Zoro is a sitting duck

That's why fights against Zoro sucks
Dude, Zoro effortlessly dodged Lucci's shugan madara and just blitzed him while catching his own sword mid-air, lol. What's Lucci gonna do if Zoro drops an ACoC Shishisonson on him?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah but I wonder what lol

A new and improved raid suit that gets worked on by franky, usopp, and a/the vegapunk could be cool

Luffy it’s either gonna be haki or fruit related but idk
4th Haki type.
I ain't even kidding.

For Sanji, idk. hotter flames I guess, who cares.

These guys have chosen characters whose fan is very easy to be, but they still manage to find problems. All problems are caused by arrogance. Even if your theory seems incredibly reasonable to you, you can't influence the author's decisions.
Exactly they're so narcissistic it's crazy. They act like they're in the room writing the manga with oda or something. Just wait and see how @Kerkovian and Noodle and the rest of the Luffy fanbase come back after having panic attacks cuz zoro didn't use koh or asura against lucci. @GUI VI was having heart attacks for months cuz of lucci vs zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.