Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.
I thought the same with WsW and he ended up being down for good...
Huhuva Hell being a double spread does go in the direction that it's a proper finisher

After seeing all of their full demon forms I’d rate them:
1. Mars/Warcury - Sorry Venus fans the horse just doesn’t do it for me as much as Boar and Bird
2. Mars/Warcury - I genuinely can’t decide which of these two I like more
3. Nasujuro
4. Ju Peter - The Worm just doesn’t have the same aura as those above them
5. Saturn - His looks real dumb compared to the others

C

CensoredbyWG

Someone needs to be used as a hypetool when an actual important character comes and steals pluton.
True tbh, blackbeard will unfortunately neg yamato just like kaido did with zoro by mocking ACoC asura and calling it a "good enough for you" sort of attack.

High tiers are bound to get hypetooled by top ones

Lucci fight says otherwise....
no it isn't...you are in the delusion to think like that...it took so much time for Zoro to finish Lucci...I have already mentioned...and u r blatantly ignoring Odas no.2 implications...besides it was not proven Shanks < Mihawk except for Mihawk's title...but we accept Shanks < Mihawk because of WSS title..

C

CensoredbyWG

No one other than luffy and yamato inside the ENTIRE ALLIANCE would be able to hold kaido for 10 minutes, there is a reason why the man who fights for a title that no one cares needed 3 power ups + Deus ex machina medicine to beat a non conqueror non advanced haki non awakened trash zoan user one trick pony that got NEGGED by base greenbull fruit

Oda made sure to leave zoro FAR AWAY from big mom for a reason hahahahaahah, captains fight and defeat yonkos while underlings need several power ups to defeat fodders negged by admirals

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
no it isn't...you are in the delusion to think like that...it took so much time for Zoro to finish Lucci...I have already mentioned...and u r blatantly ignoring Odas no.2 implications...besides it was not proven Shanks < Mihawk except for Mihawk's title...but we accept Shanks < Mihawk because of WSS title..
It's ez to say Zoro "took so much time" to beat Lucci while he was in his Base form, and Luffy even in his strongest form still couldn't beat Lucci

Zoro>>Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.