Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it was not base...it was shifted from 2 swords to KoH to 2 swords to 3 swords +coc attack.....highly doubt it is not KoH because the attack is named after hell but let us not assume it is KoH because there are no flames and the reason it took so much time because Zoro couldn't finish him off...Luffy finished him off before leaving and he came back again...as simple as that just like how Apoo came back even after Zoro defeating him....

And Luffy > Zoro....no.2 is no.2 you can twist everything but u can;t change this fact..
Bullshit. Zoro even before king of hell had techniques based and named after hell so that's cap. Zoro also had flames on swords before the introduction of king of hell so even that's cap

C

CensoredbyWG

Kaido is her dad. He tried to persuade her to become the Shogun. Do you even read One Piece?! Since you have a Yamato pfp you are obviously biased and you can not admit what we been saying.
Yamato is an awakened mythical zoan with advanced conqueror's haki and most likdly advanced armament, only thing she lacks is FS and she's yonko tier.

Oda left her in wano BECAUSE he knew her presence in the ship would take all tension from future arcs, if yamato was in egghead, luffy wouldn't need to fight 5 gorosei + admiral.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Yamato use aCOC against a Number? :kuzanshut:

That should be enough for you

Yamato is an awakened mythical zoan with advanced conqueror's haki and most likdly advanced armament, only thing she lacks is FS and she's yonko tier.

Oda left her in wano BECAUSE he knew her presence in the ship would take all tension from future arcs, if yamato was in egghead, luffy wouldn't need to fight 5 gorosei + admiral.

That should be enough for you
🤦🏻‍♂️

didnt yamato need acoc to beat a number ?
Factual

Yeah, i expecting Zoro and probably Sanji to help Luffy against Gorosei. Not sure about Sanji because we saw same thing recently in Wano (Zoro and sanji vs King and Queen).
I know not everyone is going to like it but maybe they along with dorry and broggy have a competition when it comes to the gorosei. Something like who can beat them faster

If not now maybe in elbaf instead

What kind of unnamed attacks or hits did you see?
We don’t see any because the fight was offscreen

We do know that Lucci canonically was hit by Zoro prior to this chapter because he was bleeding in a spot that was bone dry before

It’s like saying Law never hit Teach again after he used Yami even though we see new bruises and blood when we cut back

It isn’t hard to figure out that he took some hits offscreen

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zolo needed ''motivation speech'' from Lanji, same as Usopp did for Luffy Pre-TS, Parallel got exposed :suresure:

Linyagi begs to be a Teach fan now LMAO.

You are a no name clown, you can't talk about who is running and who is not you little bitch, only ZKKtards and Assmiraltards like LA01 and Lee runs away. I just debunked ZKKbitches again.

Moron you just got exposed like a bitch, you show me old bruise which is already healed, look above, its clearly a new bruise and its bigger, are you dumb? :milaugh:

There is no YC1 level clowns.
For every fight Zoro wins, Erkant makes at least two downplay graphs within 24 hours, guaranteed
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Zolo needed ''motivation speech'' from Lanji, same as Usopp did for Luffy Pre-TS, Parallel got exposed :suresure:

Linyagi begs to be a Teach fan now LMAO.

You are a no name clown, you can't talk about who is running and who is not you little bitch, only ZKKtards and Assmiraltards like LA01 and Lee runs away. I just debunked ZKKbitches again.

Moron you just got exposed like a bitch, you show me old bruise which is already healed, look above, its clearly a new bruise and its bigger, are you dumb? :milaugh:

There is no YC1 level clowns.
Bro comes up with Nasa level research only to get negged in the end lmao.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
No one other than luffy and yamato inside the ENTIRE ALLIANCE would be able to hold kaido for 10 minutes, there is a reason why the man who fights for a title that no one cares needed 3 power ups + Deus ex machina medicine to beat a non conqueror non advanced haki non awakened trash zoan user one trick pony that got NEGGED by base greenbull fruit

Oda made sure to leave zoro FAR AWAY from big mom for a reason hahahahaahah, captains fight and defeat yonkos while underlings need several power ups to defeat fodders negged by admirals

But in Luffy's case it is that he has used more attacks and has needed to use his most powerful form. The only negative point for Zoro has been time, and we have already argued why it took him longer, due to the plot
I can simply say that G5 was only used for vegapunk to talk about Nika with SHs and it is "plot" and if not simply g2/3+coc will do the job....and by no plot argument, we don't know how many attacks Zoro used against Lucci because it was OFFPANELED and Lucci is bleeding...so it is not just one attack...we just don't know how many attacks it took during that time period...also, this was not situation with pica, monet because we clearly saw what has happened throughout the fight...

I would love to know what you would be saying now if Zoro had needed the Ashura or the KOH + 3 techniques in that state and that Luffy had defeated Lucci in G2/3 with a single attack.
nothing...still Luffy > Zoro > Sanji doesn't change anything....and by the time Zoro finished his fought Luffy fought Kizaru twice and currently fighting gorosei...solely going by that I can say Luffy >>> Zoor but that is not how onepiece works...the best I can go is Luffy > Zoro because this is where Oda is consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.