Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Zoro healed mid fight” will go down as one of the most legendary takes of all time 😭

It’s up there with invisible handcuffs
He hasn't been the same after S-Hawk shat on BB, he spammed so many times that Zoro was sent flying, that the killing machines made to...kill are holding back against Zoro only for Toei to shit down his throat. :saden:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Everytime i see bruise scaling or huff scaling... it just makes me sad.

These are the arguments of the loser and the only reason someone is bringing this up... is because they don't have anything legitimate to go off of.

If they honestly believe that Oda intended for us to measure those scratches... then idk what to say.
This case goes beyond traditional bruise scaling, mans are going out so down sad that we're bruise density scaling.

As in the same bruises that existed prior to the fight but they might be shaded in darker 😭

Can't even call this picking at crumbs.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This case goes beyond traditional bruise scaling, mans are going out so down sad that we're bruise density scaling.

As in the same bruises that existed prior to the fight but they might be shaded in darker 😭

Can't even call this picking at crumbs.
It's like picking peanuts out of poop.
Embarassing really.

This fandom stopped caring about what Oda intentions behind drawing that scene are... they care more about what would fit their agenda the best.

How come you say they was equal when Zoro serious diffed Lucci
While Luffy sleep diffed Lucci
:kayneshrug:
One named attack in the base, against three named attacks in the strongest form of god. Lucci got up a minute after Luffy's attacks with a small patch on his face, let's see when he gets up after Zoro's attack. I think I'm being too generous by saying that Zoro and Luffy performed the same way :zosmug:

when? as far as I remember I have not seen any time except thriller bark...and that is not on three swords right? and all three swords that emit smoke is KoH....and for attacks? maybe purgatory onigiri?
1. This was done the moment zoro got engaged
2. This was also done by kinemon since he can cut fire and set his sword ablaze. It's fire fox style the same style that zoro stated he stole

Status
Not open for further replies.