Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not blaming anything. I'm simply trying to use logical reasoning as to why things played out the way they did, and how the actions of these characters affect the story beats. If you solely look for answers within the story, then the only conclusion I came to is that Zoro's a stalling addict that will put his nakama and allies in danger for the sake of stalling, which has been proven to be so within his fight with Monet, and he would of stalled with Lucci until the cows come home, and the stalling only ended abruptly because his hater/lover Sanji called him out on his bs.
When reading a story I don’t think trying to figure out the meta/plot reasons is ever really necessary especially if we’re given in verse reasons

Tbh I disagree and agree with why the fight was taking so long

Like zoro was undeniably trying to beat Lucci and didn’t want to drag the fight. He wasn’t just stalling to have fun. At the same time without Jinbe he would definitely still be fighting Lucci and without sanji’s words Jinbe would have jumped in

It’s pretty much exactly what happened in onigashima against apoo. There was a time limit zoro was trying to get the antidote but didn’t until he saw kiku’s arm

In both cases they were seen a dire situation with Zoro undeniably trying to win. For better or worse zoro is the type of guy that really needs to see or hear how bad it is. He needs something to really make him realize how bad the situation is. Zoro doesn’t really start fights bludlusted and serious. That’s just not him

Yes the meta reason is plot but that doesn’t make it any less an aspect of Zoro’s character for better or worse. Call it a character flaw call it whatever you want but it’s a part of his character

When push comes to shove zoro will pull through. He just needs that push sometimes. Whether it’s a good thing or not that’s up to the individual

We know oden used Adv Coc here to permanently scar kaido,and even shanks divine departure looks similar their is no lightning leaking from the swords but its around kidd. Zoro attacking lucci looks similar to both of the other attacks. Instead of focusing on zoro vs king look at how oda did the others as well.
So goofy used acoc against Lucci and against Kizaru at the beginning of the fight.

No but apparently you are. So you have a panel of him stating that he may fall unconscious and yet have 0 follow up panel showing it.

The same luffy stated that he would use g4 against ulti. So with your dumb logic luffy had to have used it briefly even though it wasn't shown on panel just because he said he would use it/need it. Now what did the panel in that scene show that Yamato knocked out ulti. This was backed by a panel.

You are done
No. My logic is exactly what the manga said. Wasn't for Yamato saving Luffy he would go G4 because he announced. You are the moron saying stupid things that doesn't make sense because you don't have an argument.

Is the same with Ace and Whitebeard deaths they announces they will die and then they fucking dies.

I'm not focusing on anything, on the contrary.

I addressed the four statements and kept them all into account when I explained why both situations were the same thing and what part was the actual difference.
The different part is what makes the difference
Post automatically merged:

No its the same shir go look at the Raws. Just two different people trandlating the Viz.
You do it

how do we feel about King & Queen vs Kid & Law?

King and Queen pushed Zoro and Sanji to unlock new powers to beat them
Would Kid and Law also dominate Zoro and Sanji that hard?

If they all are relative, doesn't that mean that Meme would lose to King and Queen as well?
Thus buffing Aramaki no diffing King and Queen

And kaido has never fought shanks, so obviously oden is the only other swordsman to scar him.
But the thing is that Scar led to nothing. It didn't even slow down kaido. Not even given any emphasis
Kaido did fight shanks you retard. Not given emphasis ? The whole arc Oda hyped up the feat of scarring kaido . You’re just dumb as rocks . Use the brain god gave you for thinking not just chocking your chicken
Post automatically merged:

And Kidd has ranked attacks from character multiple times stronger than zoro

Law's haki is worse than zoro?
At worst their comparable. Law negated a DF effect similar to how kaido/BM were casually negging law's shambles.
His haki is not weak at all. Zoro doesn't have a feat close to that.
Zoro has adv Coc . Ryou and way better feats then law . Are you a moron ?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
how do we feel about King & Queen vs Kid & Law?

King and Queen pushed Zoro and Sanji to unlock new powers to beat them
Would Kid and Law also dominate Zoro and Sanji that hard?

If they all are relative, doesn't that mean that Meme would lose to King and Queen as well?
Thus buffing Aramaki no diffing King and Queen
KOH Zoro mid-high diffed King
IJ Sanji mid diffed Queen

Law loses high diff for King
Kidd high diffs Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.