Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm confused, weren't you criticizing how Oda has treated him post Nika? Now it's about him not being a top tier after 1100 chapters? How does that relate to his moments? The MC getting bigger glory is a given in the first place.

And how does any of that relate anyway to current Zoro being supposedly weaker than even Crocodile and Doflamingo?
Zoro's character writing has already gone to shit, don't care much about that anymore. The thing that has me still holding on is I want to see him fight mihawk. And if these meaningless trash fights keep happening then he's way too far from surpassing mihawk.

You tell me how does he get past their hax when both those hax work as aoe which is easy to get caught up in?

Zoro's character writing has already gone to shit, don't care much about that anymore. The thing that has me still holding on is I want to see him fight mihawk. And if these meaningless trash fights keep happening then he's way too far from surpassing mihawk.

You tell me how does he get past their hax when both those hax work as aoe which is easy to get caught up in?
Haki transcends all you bozo . Law whose haki is worse then zoros fought if doc qs aoe hax. Remove Zoros penis from your esophagus

Its not even the Powerscale its the toxicity that we are talking about earlier. didn't u see what Lerkan said? things like this is what making zoro fans defend him in a way that other fandom called it toxic.
Oh, toxity... Okay.
Do you really think it's necessary to run after me to give me an example of a damn comment from one person? (Erkan, lol)
Zoro fans wanted me dead personally. And the reason is so stupid that I don't think there is a character whose fans would stoop to such baseness. It's even funny for me to discuss this in all seriousness. Whenever Zoro or Sanji fans claim that their fanbase is not toxic and they are just defending themselves, it's just RIDICULOUS. All the time I'm in the fandom, I read toxic stuff from Zoro or Sanji fans EVERY single day. Stop being so arrogant. Learn to respect other people, other fandoms, IDK. Learn to understand that no amount of popularity gives you the right to behave as if you are somehow better. I just don't understand what you're trying to achieve. Please just leave me alone, lol. Zoro is a god and a well-written character. I just don't want to waste any more time on this nonsense.:josad:

Lucci’s fighting a stronger Zoro

And if we’re being honest… how well did King hang with a serious (weaker and barely able to control his ACoC) Zoro

Lucci >= King is still on the table

:jordanmf:
Stop this. Oda used KOH dragon damnation to bring King down. Make no mistake, this is a top tier attack. Lucci went down from an attack where the use of CoC is debatable.

Kinyagi literally dipped after that mental breakdown.

Good for him though.

He was on verge of losing it for real
Yeah, it wasnt really funny

zoro took off the wing of an ancient zoan and right now just koed an awakened zoan
both of these are the result of a single attack

zoro has better feats against more durable characters than fucking kidd
And Kidd has ranked attacks from character multiple times stronger than zoro

Haki transcends all you bozo . Law whose haki is worse then zoros fought if doc qs aoe hax. Remove Zoros penis from your esophagus
Law's haki is worse than zoro?
At worst their comparable. Law negated a DF effect similar to how kaido/BM were casually negging law's shambles.
His haki is not weak at all. Zoro doesn't have a feat close to that.

Lucci’s fighting a stronger Zoro

And if we’re being honest… how well did King hang with a serious (weaker and barely able to control his ACoC) Zoro

Lucci >= King is still on the table

:jordanmf:
Where is Lucci damage against strong characters? Luffy and Zoro didnt receive any damage from him.
Imagine him trying to give real damage in King. Marco, for instance, left no scratch in King and nothing makes me think that Lucci > Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.