Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro having healing powers is an interesting agenda
Maybe his uncommon endurance stems from these healing powers? That's interesting

Great pick, Lerkan!
He aint the only one.

Your bestie @Erkan12 is out here, creating images to show how Lucci bruised Zoro. It just shows how they have fuck all to slander Zoro with.
I don't understand why you embarrass yourself like this? You're not stupid, I've read some well thought out posts from you.

You lose credibility everytime you go full terrorist like this. Will you ever grow past this?
This is perhaps the most idiotic thing I read in a while
I'm pissing myself laughing, that's what happens when you overanalyze every fucking speck of dust and want to look for absurd explanations for every little vignette or scratch on the characters' faces, fucking animal.
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Ok these ZKKretards ask to get debunked again.

Nerfed DR Law (who got beat by Fujitora right before this) bruises Dof:

Chapter 730.
Only 4 chapters later, Dof completely heals his bruise in Chapter 735:

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Plot affects the whole story. Something happening because of “plot” doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

Luffy getting stalled by Bellamy, Doflamingo, cracker, etc were main all just because of plot. That doesn’t make what why and how it happened any less valid

The same applies to everything and everything in the story

The admirals never being allowed to go all out and getting stalled all the time is 100% because of plot. Doesn’t make the reason why and how less canon
Luffy zoro and sanji’s wins in onigashima are drowned in plot. Again they still happen regardless and reason were given or shown

Plot is not just apart of the the but the story as a whole. Blaming plot to say whatever moment doesn’t count doesn’t make sense
I mean I don't think Zoro negged Lucci and he had to try but he clearly could have ended the fight way sooner based on this chapter. Best you can bargain with here is the lower end of mid diff, and that's only because of the lenght cause Lucci got brutally outskilled here.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
‎
@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Ok these ZKKretards ask to get debunked again.

Nerfed DR Law (who got beat by Fujitora right before this) bruises Dof:

Chapter 730.
Only 4 chapters later, Dof completely heals his bruise in Chapter 735:

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Which isn't much, tbh.

This was used to slander Zoro a long time ago, when Apoo did it too.
Actual Named Techniques are different and that's where Zoro's "attack power" actually lies.
This fight is quite literally Apoo 2.0. As i said, a Low Diff.
Apoo couldn’t actually hang with Zoro though

All he did was run and occasionally block a swing

Lucci was able to clash (at one point) with green smoke 3 sword Zoro and keep fighting without any signs of losing

Apoo wishes he could perform as well as Lucci did

Buddy, please don't tag me and don't change the subject. I think we were discussing the toxicity of fandoms. I'm not the least bit interested in your powerscalling discussions. I hope you will understand me. Thanks:sweat:
Its not even the Powerscale its the toxicity that we are talking about earlier. didn't u see what Lerkan said? things like this is what making zoro fans defend him in a way that other fandom called it toxic.

Zoro beats Big Mom with just napolean imo.

Big Mom probably still beats Zoro with all of her homies in tact. They are just a constant distraction, with lots of AOE and speed, it's hard to zero in on Big Mom alone when they're constantly firing unavoidable attacks at you. Good thing is atleast Zoro can do something about the flames temporarily which might give him some openings.

However the homie factor along with Big Mom's healing factor, plus Zoro's KoH time limit, I say Big Mom takes the W after a hard fight.
If high end attacks from Zoro land, she's in big big trouble. And it would take her a lot to take him down, if she even could. Man, Kaido's and Meme's performances really were in completely different tiers in Wano lol.

Yes there’s obviously different ways to stall a character
  1. Luffy didn’t want to hurt and potentially kill Bellamy
  2. Zoro left Monet to Tashigi for the most part
  3. Zoro was actually trying to beat Lucci
Neither zoro or Lucci have shown attacks till this chapter. That doesn’t mean they weren’t since most the fight was off screen and logically they would
  1. Tashigi was fighting Monet
  2. Zoro called pica weak and he was stalling by just running avoiding him
  3. Zoro called hyozou fodder and even let him go at one point till he came back to fight
  4. Zoro ended the fight with kamazo passed out in the snow

5. Zoro asked Drake for help against apoo only landing an attack after he saw kiku’s arm. Apoo got back up and stayed undefeated
Zoro vs king wasn’t a stalling match. Zoro won relatively fact and king kept going out of flame

Lucci and cracker fights are actually pretty similar
  1. From the start both luffy and zoro know they have to hurry up and end the fight
  2. During the start Luffy uses g4 and zoro koh or whatever you want to call it and don’t win
  3. The whole purpose of the fight is to stall and defeat them
You're looking at the the internal logic from within the story when you should be looking at the meta reason for the stalling. Luffy worrying about killing or hurting Bellamy doesn't make sense at all as Bellamy attempted to hurt Luffy even before he got parasited, and he knew that Law would need his assistance against Doffy. Also when has Luffy worried about his punches killing people? That was for the sake of stalling so Law and Doffy can get their character dynamic established, and to weaken Luffy.

Tashigi wasn't even present for the 1st half of Zoro vs Monet. Zoro was simply stalling with Monet, and in doing so he put his crew in serious risk, and Robin had to save Nami and Chopper. Does that sound like Zoro doing a good job protecting his nakama? No. It doesn't.

Against Kamazou, he was literally goofing around with him and Gyukimaru until he got stabbed, then finished the job soon after with a named attack ala Chapter 1110, and if you forgotten, he only fell because he had a poisoned stomach, hence the growl, not Kamazou's attack in and of itself. This was also so Zoro and Hiyori can have their dynamics established after the fight.

Zoro could of finished Pica off way sooner if he simply used one of his faster techniques, yet he didn't opt to use any techniques until Pica became a threat to everyone else on Dressrosa, and only then did he start using his named attacks. This stalling was so that Zoro can be busy, and can't aid Luffy and Law in their battle with Doffy. Same reason why the Birdcage exists.

You keep saying that Cracker and Lucci are the same, yet the context within the fight are so vastly different that they are far from comparable. Unlike Zoro in his Lucci fight, Luffy from the start needed G4, him best form at the time, and used named techniques in it, and still needed heavy carrying from Nami, and PIS from Cracker to get an illegitimate W.

Meanwhile Zoro hasn't used a single named attack, and although he did show Overflowing ACoA in his fight, it's pretty obvious that it was not needed as shown in Chapter 1110. You can't claim that Zoro and Lucci used any named attacks before the current chapter as there is no proof of such. Furthermore as I have showcased in the Zoro vs Monet fight, Zoro has the tendency to stall so shamelessly that his fight can spill over to his nakama and put them in serious danger. So just because Zoro says he serious about defeating his opponents and protecting his friends, that doesn't always come to fruition in terms of action. Regardless, stalling Lucci was in a weird way effective in protecting his crewmates from Lucci's wrath.

But really the meta reason for the stalling was so that the Bonney and Kuma could get their backstories told, Luffy can give Bonney hope in the Sun God once again, and so that Vegapunk can die. If Zoro was present, there be enough powerful bodies on the allies' side to make Vegapunk's death avoidable.

Kidd is straight up tanky. Dude can just easily push through any of zoro's attacks.
Plus Kidd just needs his awakening hax to render zoro's entire combat style useless. After that it's game over
I think it's more about Meme being a joke tbh. Kid got one shotted by Shanks.
Sure it's Shanks, Oda's golden boy but I don't see Kid eating that many KOH attacks either. Shit is nasty

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
Apoo couldn’t actually hang with Zoro though

All he did was run and occasionally block a swing

Lucci was able to clash (at one point) with green smoke 3 sword Zoro and keep fighting without any signs of losing

Apoo wishes he could perform as well as Lucci did
An upgraded Apoo against an upgraded Zoro because he clashed with 3 smoke Zoro once and arguably put down with CoC.

The point is, he wasnt able to hang with serious Zoro either, definitely not even like King did.

Status
Not open for further replies.