Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I disagree tbh

Lucci was able to block/tank an attack from 2 sword Zoro with his armament

Zoro can block/tank an explosion from King with his armament

They’re both durable enough to tank basic swings/attacks from each other I think
Which isn't much, tbh.

This was used to slander Zoro a long time ago, when Apoo did it too.
Actual Named Techniques are different and that's where Zoro's "attack power" actually lies.
This fight is quite literally Apoo 2.0. As i said, a Low Diff.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How would top tier Big Meme deal with current Zoro?:beanmean:
Zoro beats Big Mom with just napolean imo.

Big Mom probably still beats Zoro with all of her homies in tact. They are just a constant distraction, with lots of AOE and speed, it's hard to zero in on Big Mom alone when they're constantly firing unavoidable attacks at you. Good thing is atleast Zoro can do something about the flames temporarily which might give him some openings.

However the homie factor along with Big Mom's healing factor, plus Zoro's KoH time limit, I say Big Mom takes the W after a hard fight.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
just accept it was just a badly written stallfest to make Zoro busy til the Gorosei's arrival cause lolda is a hack
Kuma's flashback, Kuma's arrival, Vegapunk's Death and 5 Gorosei's arrival was what's actually happening.
Which are all far more important than this gag fight. It's obviously stall piece, but i love folks overthink it lol.

It's fun trolling Z boys whenever Zoro is underperfoming (like he was before this chapter) but the cope is getting ridiculous bruh
just accept it was just a badly written stallfest to make Zoro busy til the Gorosei's arrival cause lolda is a hack
Plot affects the whole story. Something happening because of “plot” doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

Luffy getting stalled by Bellamy, Doflamingo, cracker, etc were main all just because of plot. That doesn’t make what why and how it happened any less valid

The same applies to everything and everything in the story

The admirals never being allowed to go all out and getting stalled all the time is 100% because of plot. Doesn’t make the reason why and how less canon
Luffy zoro and sanji’s wins in onigashima are drowned in plot. Again they still happen regardless and reason were given or shown

Plot is not just apart of the the but the story as a whole. Blaming plot to say whatever moment doesn’t count doesn’t make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.