Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t think most people are insane enough to say Lucci and Zoro are relative after this

I’m using it to argue the diff he beat him at not whether they’re relative or not

I’m saying it isn’t a oneshot because Lucci was bleeding after we cut back to the fight

It’s the same argument I used when Law injured Blackbeard offscreen (since he was bleeding from various parts of his body that were clean before the cut away)

If it sounds like I’m trying to argue relativity between them then my mistake
Even in that case, neither Zoro nor Lucci are people who will just bruise their opponents when they actually land their techniques.

Lucci has the ability to remove a Lung from Zoro if he is given a free shot. He is that lethal, we saw what happened to Sentoumaru.

Just appreciate Zoro bruv, the rest was just Stall Piece at work.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu remember how Doffy treated Law? That spin kick on the bridge? How the difference in fighting skill was so apparent?

That's exactly how this Zoro vs Lucci conclusion feels to me tbh. A sheer difference in combat ability/skill. The scary thing is Zoro did it to someone really skilled like Lucci.... and the fact that he had zero improvement in this regard the entirety of Post TS.
I think the difference here overall is Zoro is atleast implied to be exerting energy throughout the clash, Doflamingo was in hands in pockets type beat.

But I guess Law being drained by a tag team earlier vs Lucci and Zoro both being on even ground to start can make up for that difference.

Lower end of mid diff.

If he can comfortably use advCoC without going into hyper-overdrive, then I think a bit more highly of him than I did prior to this.

Ask yourself what Zoro lacks.

Lucci fight was the final nail in the coffin, it cements Zoro has no openings. He has elite reactions, barrier haki, and 3 blades for an elite guard. It's extremely difficult to land clean attacks against Zoro.

And we already know he's a top tier in dealing damage. So if he has little holes defensively and he has top tier AP, what's the issue?

My only worry for Zoro would be against equally skilled/fast top tiers as him but with FS stacked ontop. It's hard to make a legit argument for him not to get mopped by those characters. Though I will say Asura is a great defensive tool covers him 360 degrees, if Zoro can maintain this mode there's a legit case he's already a top tier.

Narratively though I think we will know he's a top tier for sure when he wields Enma as light as a feather. Oden is a good barometer for Zoro there narratively.
How would top tier Big Meme deal with current Zoro?:beanmean:

@ConquistadoR

Even in that case, neither Zoro nor Lucci are people who will just bruise their opponents when they actually land their techniques.

Lucci has the ability to remove a Lung from Zoro if he is given a free shot. He is that lethal, we saw what happened to Sentoumaru.

Just appreciate Zoro bruv, the rest was just Stall Piece at work.
I disagree tbh

Lucci was able to block/tank an attack from 2 sword Zoro with his armament

Zoro can block/tank an explosion from King with his armament

They’re both durable enough to tank basic swings/attacks from each other I think

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the difference here overall is Zoro is atleast implied to be exerting energy throughout the clash, Doflamingo was in hands in pockets type beat.

But I guess Law being drained by a tag team earlier vs Lucci and Zoro both being on even ground to start can make up for that difference.
DR Zoro vs DR Law changed a whole lot for me tbh.
DR Zoro can arguably still outskill Lucci since the difference is purely in terms of fire power, while we saw Law's cqc ability against Doffy & Smoker.

Gorosei doesn’t even have a yonko-esque aura to them like idk. Are these really the endgame villains lol?
Would have expected something more threatening but we got Nika facing all 5 at once and pancaking Saturn with another top-tier earlier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.