Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's powerlevel stays the same, a Low Top Tier. You are correct in that regard.

How he'd perform vs opponents, whether they are martial artists like Lucci or Admirals f.ex. or unskilled like Law/Kidd... changed a lot though.
All I know is that based on showings Kidd isn't pushing Zoro past low diff, i'll have to gift Kid mobility or AOE he never showed
Nah man that can't be it.
Old Trio still have crazy stong Haki. They would quite literally one shot zoro. Also those guys all forms of haki to the extreme mastery.
So you have Zoro as a a high tier still?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ZenZu remember how Doffy treated Law? That spin kick on the bridge? How the difference in fighting skill was so apparent?

That's exactly how this Zoro vs Lucci conclusion feels to me tbh. A sheer difference in combat ability/skill. The scary thing is Zoro did it to someone really skilled like Lucci.... and the fact that he had zero improvement in this regard the entirety of Post TS.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
According to erkek, Zoro’s bruises that he had prior to fighting Lucci healed mid fight and then Zoro got bruised by Lucci afterwards :suresure:

Zoro has regen
They really duking it out for worst argument in the thread.

Sanjikun's bruise density argument vs Erkan's bruise healing argument
😭

I genuinely don't know which ones worse.

There's no problem in doing that if we arent shown anything.

But we did get the fight, we did saw how Sanji's insult triggered Zoro more than Lucci ever did. That's not a fight between two people who are relative lol.
I don’t think most people are insane enough to say Lucci and Zoro are relative after this

I’m using it to argue the diff he beat him at not whether they’re relative or not

I’m saying it isn’t a oneshot because Lucci was bleeding after we cut back to the fight

It’s the same argument I used when Law injured Blackbeard offscreen (since he was bleeding from various parts of his body that were clean before the cut away)

If it sounds like I’m trying to argue relativity between them then my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.