Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, both are announcing he will lose consciousness.

On Enies Loby he wasn't saying "I'll lose consciousness if I fall into the sea". He can avoid the sea easily with geppou unless he's not conscious. He was worrying about falling into the sea because he was losing consciousness.

Both are the same. Just in one scene he would fall to the ground and on the other he would fall to the sea and die. But he endured the first time, no proof he didn't endure the second time just because he had the same dialogue.
He didn't had the same dialogue. He confirmed he wouldn't endure.

I don't see "the problem", give him time.

This is like shitting on Zoro back on Logue Town for not getting a proper fight after Hatchan, or on Whiskey Peak for not having opponents on his level.

He'll fight top tiers, don't worry, and he'll win when he does.
I've waited enough man. 1100+ chapters and I still have to wait even more to see my favourite character reach top tier status? Nah that shits ass

When your reading a story the in story logic and reasoning as to why things are happening are way more important than meta

Blaming meta for idk luffy running out of g4 right before he could have beat g4 doesn’t matter
The reason just like the reason for everything in a story is meta

Doesn’t change the fact it happened and that there are in verse reasons. Blaming meta or plot only for the things you don’t like makes no sense cause everything is meta/plot
I'm not blaming anything. I'm simply trying to use logical reasoning as to why things played out the way they did, and how the actions of these characters affect the story beats. If you solely look for answers within the story, then the only conclusion I came to is that Zoro's a stalling addict that will put his nakama and allies in danger for the sake of stalling, which has been proven to be so within his fight with Monet, and he would of stalled with Lucci until the cows come home, and the stalling only ended abruptly because his hater/lover Sanji called him out on his bs.

I’m arguing that the panels we saw of the fight are canon. Pretending they didn’t happen or don’t count because plot is stupid
You put together the panels, that never showed Zoro actually fight Lucci using KoH, and put together a story to make sense of the missing scenes. That's good, it's encouraged.

However, now that it's put together, as I just summarized it, it makes absolutely no sense, so why not think of different possibilities instead of doubling down on the flawed theory for once? Other than to try to shit on any moment Zoro gets, of course.

I'm not blaming anything. I'm simply trying to use logical reasoning as to why things played out the way they did, and how the actions of these characters affect the story beats. If you solely look for answers within the story, then the only conclusion I came to is that Zoro's a stalling addict that will put his nakama and allies in danger for the sake of stalling, which has been proven to be so within his fight with Monet, and he would of stalled with Lucci until the cows come home, and the stalling only ended abruptly because his hater/lover Sanji called him out on his bs.
Kinda makes Zoro seem like a massive hypocrite considering he scolded Luffy for not taking things the NW seriously enough back in PH. Bravo Lolda

Status
Not open for further replies.