Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Ok these ZKKretards ask to get debunked again.

Nerfed DR Law (who got beat by Fujitora right before this) bruises Dof:

Chapter 730.
Only 4 chapters later, Dof completely heals his bruise in Chapter 735:

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Yes there is. One he is concerned about falling into sea. The other he is announcing he will lose conscious.
No, both are announcing he will lose consciousness.

On Enies Loby he wasn't saying "I'll lose consciousness if I fall into the sea". He can avoid the sea easily with geppou unless he's not conscious. He was worrying about falling into the sea because he was losing consciousness.

Both are the same. Just in one scene he would fall to the ground and on the other he would fall to the sea and die. But he endured the first time, no proof he didn't endure the second time just because he had the same dialogue.

Saturn - those weird eye powers and venom with the bull head as his zoans special features
Nasujuro - freezing powers as an additional feature of his zoan
Mars - possibly weaponize the voice of his zoan?
Warcury - manipulation of bones/his tusks specifically + physical strength greater than the rest?
Jupeter - from a quick search, interstellar travel? Lol has to be something simpler.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Chapter 730.

Bruh

Go to bed. You are making zero sense.

Atleast take some break and come with better cope than whatever dumb thing you are saying

Chapter 730.

Correct, it is astonishing how DR Law was holding his own against Doffy AND Fuji at the same time. Fuji would have negged Jack + Queen with that initial meteor lmao. To this day, DR Law’s feat can’t be replicated by your average high-tier. And to think he still could’ve killed Doffy within a single hit, too bad for plot convenience.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
DR Zoro vs DR Law changed a whole lot for me tbh.
DR Zoro can arguably still outskill Lucci since the difference is purely in terms of fire power, while we saw Law's cqc ability against Doffy & Smoker.
Law was never in Zoro's CQC ballpark for me personally. Smoker and Doffy both had Law dead to rights in a pure CQC confrontation. King couldn't outmaneuver Zoro even once.

It's Oda's way of balancing Law. It's appropriate given the arsenal he has, imagine you had elite CQC with one shot hax, while teleporting around, and manipulating the environment as you please.

Correct, it is astonishing how DR Law was holding his own against Doffy AND Fuji at the same time. Fuji would have negged Jack + Queen with that initial meteor lmao. To this day, DR Law’s feat can’t be replicated by your average high-tier. And to think he still could’ve killed Doffy within a single hit, too bad for plot convenience.
Dof never fought full health DR Law for a reason, Oda did it on purpose to shine Luffy instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.