Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his writing not absolutely horrendous?
Did OP not become a clownfest ever since nika reveal?
Is Nika not hogging the spot light constantly?
Whatever fucking thing Zoro does, oda will make luffy do something 10 times more impressive. How the fuck am i supposed to keep believing in Zoro if he's gonna give him these trash fights?
Dude, what are you on about? This is still the first arc after the Nika reveal. Zoro got Lucci as a random 1vs1 opponent, not as a serious end-of-arc/saga opponent, and this was already a great moment for Zoro (despite the non-sense stalling that preceded).

Even luffy running out of g5 and kizaru not going all out is because of plot/meta/oda
Doesn't really matter cause it happen regardless

“Plot” is holding back kizaru
In story he’s emotionally struggling to do his job and like most the time likely can’t use too much of his powers due to how destructive and wide range his logia is
“Plot” held back luffy and made him overuse g4
If he was full energy from the jump and didn’t waste so much energy in g5 just running around it wouldn’t have happened

Were given in verse reasons
Blaming everything on plot is dumb

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Ok these ZKKretards ask to get debunked again.

Nerfed DR Law (who got beat by Fujitora right before this) bruises Dof:

Chapter 730.
Only 4 chapters later, Dof completely heals his bruise in Chapter 735:

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
But you just gave an example of the damage disappearing, this is Oda actually going out of his way to match the bruises from the beginning of the fight to the end of the fight...

One shade darker or one line longer means nothing when you yourself just showed how inconsistent Oda is with drawing damage.

I swear to god Zoro fans are suffering from brainrot

Zoro used a top tier level attack, just take your W and stop this nonsense about it only being CoA.
they just have to drag out as many annoying takes as possible lol
That kind of long haki trails (for Zoro‘s case especially) has never been seen before until acoc was in his arsenal lol
Still a 1 shot with impressive ap though
Imagine Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Greenbull, Fujitora all pulling up and going berserk on the island.

People are tryna tell me the dudes who pulled up are above that, but the aura isn't there.

Even though Gorosei were sick this chapter, Ghandi is carrying too as expected.
Yeah the aura isn’t there anymore unlike the first time Saturn was introduced, dude popped a guy’s head off as an entrance.

That's why he is doing before that. You can't be that dumb.
No but apparently you are. So you have a panel of him stating that he may fall unconscious and yet have 0 follow up panel showing it.

The same luffy stated that he would use g4 against ulti. So with your dumb logic luffy had to have used it briefly even though it wasn't shown on panel just because he said he would use it/need it. Now what did the panel in that scene show that Yamato knocked out ulti. This was backed by a panel.

You are done

Zoro got Lucci as a random 1vs1 opponent, not as a serious end-of-arc/saga opponent, and this was already a great moment for Zoro (despite the non-sense stalling that preceded).
That's the problem, he should have a fight with someone actually in top tier territory even if he loses. How else is he supposed to reach mihawk level otherwise?

Fight are so fucking ass in one piece.

No logic.
Characters hold back for no reason.
The choreography is atrocious, especially swordsmen "teleport from behind" attacks.
The power system is the worst system in fictional history.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
he'll be back soon he leaves as much as ndule
Yeah!

Kinyagi needs to learn from those who went silent immediately after spoilers dropped to avoid getting trolled :milaugh:

Man is more of a Zoro hater than anyone else fan at this point lmao
It's good that he isn't part of sanji vs zoro fans rivalry or else he won't even last a week before getting himself banned lol

Wait, are you arguing that Zoro used KoH, did nothing to Lucci with it, somehow downgraded all the way back to Nitoryu against someone who can take KoH, and then twenty minutes later he oneshot said KoH-level opponent with a single basic-ass santouryu technique?

Ok.
I’m arguing that the panels we saw of the fight are canon. Pretending they didn’t happen or don’t count because plot is stupid

That's the problem, he should have a fight with someone actually in top tier territory even if he loses. How else is he supposed to reach mihawk level otherwise?
I don't see "the problem", give him time.

This is like shitting on Zoro back on Logue Town for not getting a proper fight after Hatchan, or on Whiskey Peak for not having opponents on his level.

He'll fight top tiers, don't worry, and he'll win when he does.

@Franosuke that bitch carrying my 4 years old quote about Pre-Marine Hunter boost 3 billion Mihawk (dumbass can't realize I never said Mihawk can't be 3 billion LMAO)

Ok these ZKKretards ask to get debunked again.

Nerfed DR Law (who got beat by Fujitora right before this) bruises Dof:

Chapter 730.
Only 4 chapters later, Dof completely heals his bruise in Chapter 735:

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Gorosei doesn’t even have a yonko-esque aura to them like idk. Are these really the endgame villains lol?
Would have expected something more threatening but we got Nika facing all 5 at once and pancaking Saturn with another top-tier earlier lol
The problem is them getting their beast form introduction and action in the same chapter . Oda usually gives top tiers individual introduction (Even Aramaki for how much he gets clowned got to shit on Beast Pirates remnants and the scabbards all alone for his introduction) so the way he did it with the Gorosei make that neither of them truly stand out to the readers. (With exception of Saturn initially)
This is why I was really surprised Oda them all coming on Egghead for real cause it will be difficult to make the 5 of them properly shine without the straw hats getting defeated (which is unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.