Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You put together the panels, that never showed Zoro actually fight Lucci using KoH, and put together a story to make sense of the missing scenes. That's good, it's encouraged.

However, now that it's put together, as I just summarized it, it makes absolutely no sense, so why not think of different possibilities instead of doubling down on the flawed theory for once? Other than to try to shit on any moment Zoro gets, of course.
In no panel does zoro use koh
You have 0 panek of Zoro saying KOH then doing an attack to Lucci
I’m not saying green smoke mode every damn time. Stop whining about it
:sanmoji:

The different part is what makes the difference
:pepestop: No, man. I already explained why it doesn't make any difference at all.

I acknowledged your argument, I addressed how you're reading it and I explained why it's a wrong interpretation. You ignored to repeated yourself without countering or adding anything.

So just let go.

So goofy used acoc against Lucci and against Kizaru at the beginning of the fight.
What is the purpose in jumping to luffy when i showed you how oda does the swordsmen? He does not always simply have Advcoc leaking from the blade like zoro was vs king, shanks nor oden had this happen and we know they were using adv coc.

Personally when luffy and lucci clashed i did not think that was adv coc it doesn't make sense for luffy to match it equally and he does not have it, When he kicks kizaru i do think he kicked him with advcoc kizaru just shrugs it off like greenbull did when he was hit by yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.