Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf
Stop doing drugs man.
Gorosei literally asked akainu to stfu anf stay in limits.
Twice has Akainu disrespected them to their face lmao. Take your own advice first.
Post automatically merged:

Nasujuro alone is enough for akainu :myman:
Nasujuro slays Kaido which means he is a solid mid diff for Sakazuki.
:steef:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoans went from underused to oversaturated.

I do not care for the Nika shit, do not care for the Gorosei all being Zoans, and I don't care for many of the designs.

It is what it is.
I like the Gorosei's designs.

but I do wish instead of all 5 + Imu being mythical zoans that they were a mixture of mythical zoans, logias and extremely powerful paramencias.

but it seems like we aren't going to get that many more logias unfortunately.

no he wasn't, the moment Garp tried to give it his all he was already injured but he was still strong enough to easily blitz Kuzan.
Garp was pointing out that Kuzan has become conflicted not that he wasn't trying buddy!
Garp literally remarked on Kuzan not going all out.

Shiryu got in the way before Garp could beat Kuzan, the manga makes it clear that if not for Shiryu they wouldn't have beaten iron Garp
Well, I have already said that I could:

- Kuzan didn't use his stile;
- didn't use Awakening;
- was conflicted and Garp himself remarked it.

I think it was made clear Kuzan was far from doing 100%, but I suppose we'll see.

Garp literally remarked on Kuzan not going all out.
Yes because just as he said Kuzan had lost his way causing him to become conflicted

Well, I have already said that I could:

- Kuzan didn't use his stile;
- didn't use Awakening;
- was conflicted and Garp himself remarked it.

I think it was made clear Kuzan was far from doing 100%, but I suppose we'll see.
You are still ignoring what Garp didn't do and trying to push it as if he was doing everything

- Garp didn't use his speed blitz move
- didn't use advCoC attacks
- was focused on rescuing Koby and leaving

It was also made clear that if not for Shiryu then they wouldn't do anything to iron Garp, but you wont accept that because of your agenda

No dude. Sanji just told them to do it. They literally did that at Dressrosa. And then at Zou. They are constantly leaving one behind to have a fight.
Here on Egghead it is different than elsewhere. Their plan is to escape, because the person, who stays back, will be killed/captured/hurt by the WG - everyone has to flee.

Yes because just as he said Kuzan had lost his way causing him to become conflicted
Perfect.

You are still ignoring what Garp didn't do and trying to push it as if he was doing everything

- Garp didn't use his speed blitz move
- didn't use advCoC attacks
- was focused on rescuing Koby and leaving

It was also made clear that if not for Shiryu then they wouldn't do anything to iron Garp, but you wont accept that because of your agenda
Because Garp was doing all those things.

Agenda? Lol
I literally listed what Aokiji didn't do and why he was holding back, but again, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.