Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
You know guys, Nika was constantly dodging Saturn’s attacks but was unable to dodge Ju Peter

Speed/FS feat from Ju Peter or Nika turning his brain off? Nika was literally dodging Saturn milliseconds before Ju Peter attacked him lol

@MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @EmperorKinyagi
It's weird lol

It should be much easier to dodge the gigantic worm than Saturn's attacks.

I hope Ju Peter has more powers than eating shit and physical stuff

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Saturn is a bitch, he's the Jack(jobber) of Gorosei

Nusjuro and Ju Peter>>Laturn
Saturn definitely seems like he is physically the weakest Gorosei, but he may have the best Hax among them.

Which is, by the way, exactly what I predicted, that Saturn would be physically weakest among Gorosei since he seems ‘crippled’ lmfao. I mean the guy walks with a cane which we can assume isn’t just cosmetic. Seems like all three other Gorosei who actually fought this chapter are physically way above him imo.

Yeah Saturn got dunked on left and right, already the other Gorosei are doing more than him.

how does any of that change the fact that Garp was dominating him?
the way you make it sound is like you think Garp was giving it his all while Kuzan was just chillin'
Because it was indeed like that: Garp was giving it all and Kuzan was far from it, and Garp himself pointed that out.

Also, Garp barely gave some hit to Kuzan, and he returned shortly after.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Saturn definitely seems like he is physically the weakest Gorosei, but he may have the best Hax among them.

Which is, by the way, exactly what I predicted, that Saturn would be physically weakest among Gorosei since he seems ‘crippled’ lmfao. I mean the guy walks with a cane which we can assume isn’t just cosmetic. Seems like all three other Gorosei who actually fought this chapter are physically way above him imo.

Yeah Saturn got dunked on left and right, already the other Gorosei are doing more than him.
In this case i agree with you and @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi and other Admiral fans that Kizaru>Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.