Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion If you can fix the order send it. I know it looks shit but people have been discussing this chapter's events outside the spoiler section for almost a whole day now. I almost never read spoilers but since most of the chapter got spoiled for me on this forum I ended up reading it this time.
A poll within the spoiler section seems kinda pointless, if you gonna run a poll do it in manga discussion asking if they want trash quality or wait till tomorrow

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@TheAncientCenturion If you can fix the order send it. I know it looks shit but people have been discussing this chapter's events outside the spoiler section for almost a whole day now. I almost never read spoilers but since most of the chapter got spoiled for me on this forum I ended up reading it this time.
A poll within the spoiler section seems kinda pointless, if you gonna run a poll do it in manga discussion asking if they want trash quality or wait till tomorrow
dont be a snitch

He had the privilege of it just being him alone. All the others had to share the spotlight lol.

No doubt they'd have looked better if they were the first.
Yep I said all Gorosei coming will work against them. Kizaru being the only Admiral on the island makes him more special.

Crew = Good side
Gorosei = Evil side

Kizaru is the only one that stands in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.