One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Honestly what a journey its been. Ive been reading this series since around the time this first doublespread existed, just immensely curious about these characters and it feels pretty surreal to see them the way they are now (even if 90% of it was sitting in chairs lmao).

But that last doublespread really puts this into perspective.

We've come a long way from the mysterious old men, now demonic creatures from hell
Post automatically merged:

The dynamics between Sanji and Zoro are always golden lol
Best duo in the manga, can't wait for another "vs King and Queen moment"

Anyways, now that we even saw some Gorosei hybrid mode, do you guys think they'll lose here or are they EoS enemies?
EoS enemies, Luffy and co. will simply escape

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

Anyways, now that we even saw some Gorosei hybrid mode, do you guys think they'll lose here or are they EoS enemies?
nah they gonna get stalled for 7 minutes then retreat to do damage controll back at the headquaters once the new drop

I think they are just here to run the straw hats out and I doubt we'll see one taken out this arc

Finally stall piece is over and we see glipse of Woro immense strength

I gona say for the few panels of clash&fight that Zoro got, Loda did a good job in this chapter to show the total superiority that Zoro has over Lucci:

About the elders, I am actually disappointed with how poor they are design, only Venus stand out (good for future Zoro fight)

What do you guys think will be some additional ability the other gorosei will have? Nasujuro and Warcury are obscure in terms of google results but we have seen Nasujuro use freezing powers similar to Brook. Saturn those weird powers related to his gaze.