One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Not from Zoro but if you want to get technical sure it wasn't a one shot. However that just makes Zoro look even better than Luffy
might as well go back and compare it to enies lobby Luffy vs Lucci...
Post automatically merged:

Gorosei beating up Luffy like a cheap whore.

The one shot king is back!
if you are suffering with ulcer, get checked youself with doctor...or if you are simply blind go to eye doctor...

Honestly what a journey its been. Ive been reading this series since around the time this first doublespread existed, just immensely curious about these characters and it feels pretty surreal to see them the way they are now (even if 90% of it was sitting in chairs lmao).

But that last doublespread really puts this into perspective.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What will Topman do next chapter, is the ultimate question? Something big for sure

Honestly what a journey its been. Ive been reading this series since around the time this first doublespread existed, just immensely curious about these characters and it feels pretty surreal to see them the way they are now (even if 90% of it was sitting in chairs lmao).

I hope we get another of all 5 in hybrid form

Also Topman is pretty much always center lol

Also some of the patterns in the background of their room look kinda like pentagrams

LOVED THE SPREAD

broke: nasujuro is zoros fight

woke: nasujuro is brooks fight lol

insane fun chapter but our boy TOPMAN did nothing YET

so this confirms the shadow that claws from the top for Sabo is actually IMU

as the other dude is a sandworm

LOVED THE SPREAD

broke: nasujuro is zoros fight

woke: nasujuro is brooks fight lol

insane fun chapter but our boy TOPMAN did nothing YET

so this confirms the shadow that claws from the top for Sabo is actually IMU

as the other dude is a sandworm
Also quite literally seems to be a true demonic figure as well, since the same shadowy figure had an iconic devils tail that stabs Sabo and none of these yokai have anything like that.

My guess is Imu's form represents an actual Demon/Satan-esque looking figure.

Also quite literally seems to be a true demonic figure as well, since the same shadowy figure had an iconic devils tail that stabs Sabo and none of these yokai have anything like that.

My guess is Imu's form represents an actual Demon/Satan-esque looking figure.

As the gorosei are yokai featured, i'd assume IMU will be some sort of deity, which one i would not know for my knowledge is smoll

The silhouettes seem to be fairly accurate, Oda was really planning their design

I personally think so too, we've only seen it unsheathed once pre-ts so its not really a big deal
its already a supreme grade sword. its not a black blade, hes just using haki. idk why this is a big deal

We know that Oda didn’t even have basic black Hardening planned out pre-TS since no one used it at all during MF, so I highly doubt Oda had yet planned for permanently blackened swords to be a huge deal. Would not be a big deal or surprising at all if Oda just retconned it into being a Kokuto all along. The Zboys on this forum seem to be incapable of processing that the one panel from pre-TS of Shodai being unsheathed is so irrelevant that only truly hardcore powerscalers even remember it, so 99.9% of readers won’t care if it’s retconned
there are 2 panels of it unsheathed, one where nusjuro's face is literally reflecting off of the blade

Sanji is clean after Kizaru's light kick on his face

My blud Zoro is bleeding after a "one shot" vs Bumcci

:ihaha:
This is bragging rights to you? Who did Sanji even pinch this entire arc . The arc of science …sanjis arc part two right?? All his bum ass did is run and tell others to run . Oda doesn’t respect him at all