One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
He already has two badass fruits to go with zoan which is not the case with elders.

And, quite sure if oda intends to give him zoan like these then it will be IMU's df
I think if Teach gets a zoan from a World Government character, it will either be Imu like you said because of the King of the World desire that Teach seems to have, or Garling because both he and Teach are moon associated(if Garling has one that is)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Wanted Fansub? Naaaah my meme gene is acting up again we might see FvP Shippuden debut soon :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

These motherfuckers cleaned the mobile pic raws and released them as a scan :kobeha:

Fiending at a whole new level :kobeha:

ngl I hope Teach's zoan is much smaller than the Gorosei's. Fights against giant monsters are less personal
Who's to say he'd use it the whole time though.

I feel like luffy vs bb could be a 3 stage fight if he gets a zoan
Stage 1. Bb relies on the yami fruit until luffy miraculously works around the DF negation.
Stage 2. Bb relies on the quake fruit to try and disrupt luffy seeing through his shit.
Stage 3. World boss bb smacking shit downnn as a giant elemental ground shaking beast where all allies have to come together or luffy has to use a variant of his technique that defeated kaido (oops, it's b______ gun something catded pls don't cook me godfy bois )

But that's just how I'd feel like it could go down its almost too formulaic to not go down like that..