Current Events Official Translation: It’s Zorover

Post automatically merged:

Show me at least one named attack by Zoro against Lucci. Goofy turned on the power of the God Niki and 4 named attacks, then escaped.
Nitpicking at its finest..... Luffy LOW DIFFED lucci, but here you are comparing panels where neither luffy nor zoro nor lucci is going all out. This is a pathethic respons im sorry

There is something which I still don't understand.

Why is it problematic if Luffy is stronger than Zoro?
Especially atm since Luffy reached the peak of his abilities,this should not be a problem for people who like Zoro,no?

There is something which I still don't understand.

Why is it problematic if Luffy is stronger than Zoro?
Especially atm since Luffy reached the peak of his abilities,this should not be a problem for people who like Zoro,no?
Peak of DF maybe but it's clear Luffy didn't reach his overall Peak he's far from it

HAHAHHA
u just dont wanna accept the L u got

blud was pushing " koh zoro will postpone against gucci "
and now here he is
" i- it wasnt a low diff but a mid diff "
The only thing that took L is Zoro's character, this what you should be upset about right now but you obviously don't care about that type of stuff lmao

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The only thing that took L is Zoro's character, this what you should be upset about right now but you obviously don't care about that type of stuff lmao
On what basis is this hurting Zoro's character ?

Also no it wasn't even close to mid diff. One named technique was all it required in base. How does that translate to the difficulty being mid?