Bougya The Great Debate: ACoC or not?

After reading my explanation what is your opinion?

• Total voters
Bajrang Gun has ACoC. So is still matched his comparison.
How ?

Firstly, not everyone is agree Zoro used a ACoC in this chapter.

And assuming Zoro did, you're comparing a ACoC attacks from Zoro against a Luffy who used no ACoC attacks against Lucci.

Luffy in Gear 5 played with Lucci, did a mogura pistol (no ACoC), a Dawn Whip (no ACoC) and a Dawn Rocket (no ACoC) against Lucci.
And a Coa punch that Lucci countered.
All of this were low tier attacks from G5 Luffy.
And one of those attacks literally almost made Lucci lost consciousness.

So imagine a Luffy who would have used ACoC attacks against Lucci and more powerful attacks like the one Kizaru took.

That's why I'm saying Luffy has attacks of different level in Gear 5.
Lucci can take a Dawn Whip in the face but sure as hell he will be one shot against a Bajrang Gun.

Here is why i think it is the first category.

Oda draws a clear panel with the adv coc leaking from zoro in jinbe reaction.

With shanks we see the hilt of his sword to which we still see adv coc being leaked, and when he attacks kidd it is just like the other panels you described in option 2 with no adv coc on shanks blade

In the third panel when shanks lands he is leaking coc haki just like zoro is leaking coc haki after defeating lucci and when we see his face we even see coc haki around it, again just like zoro panel defeating lucci.

Ultimately feel free to use luffy and zoro and kaido in wano, but thats not the only way oda depicts it otherwise you would have to disagree that shanks used it vs kidd which has both of your depictions in it.
In the case of Shanks you can see how the AdvCoC of his sword leaks, in the case of Zoro it does not. Against King you can see how the AdvCoC of Zoro's swords is filtered in several scenes. That is the difference.

You can do it. What he called advanced is internal damage that he couldn't do it. There is no minor internal damage in barrier haki that is something Alabasta Zoro can do it. Thats basic haki.

Luffy tells you that he wants to learn to hit without touching. And Hyo shows it to him.

And here they explain to us that there is still another technique that allows you to introduce your CoA into the enemy and cause greater damage even with an explosion.

Zoro seems to have learned the second technique and maybe that is the key to cutting anything, doing it from the inside. Although Zoro does it in a very basic way and only with drawing techniques, that is why Shi Shi Son Son is one of his strongest techniques, said by himself.

Garbage thread .

First Zoro is not true protagonist despite his fanboys wank.

Second learn what one shooting means , when you do that you would realise Zoro didn't one shot Lucci.

Didn't even bother to read the rest because just first 2 sentences are full of bullshit.

Go compare huhava to Divine departure and togen totsuka. Yes it’s ACoC.

Zoro used a new fighting style this chapter: Santoryu huhava

Why is this a new fighting style? Because it uses ACoC.

Zoro’s base form uses ACoA. Huhava(cold hell) uses ACoC. KoH combines huhava with ACoA. That’s why Huhava is merely cold hell while King of Hell incorporates ACoC with ACoA.

Go compare huhava to Divine departure and togen totsuka. Yes it’s ACoC.

Zoro used a new fighting style this chapter: Santoryu huhava

Why is this a new fighting style? Because it uses ACoC.

Zoro’s base form uses ACoA. Huhava(cold hell) uses ACoC. KoH combines huhava with ACoA. That’s why Huhava is merely cold hell while King of Hell incorporates ACoC with ACoA.
100% adv coc not one shot since lucci tanked KOH a few chapters ago and fight is 1 hour
No AdvCoC.

The AdvCoC are trails that start from the weapon/part imbued in it.

How ?

Firstly, not everyone is agree Zoro used a ACoC in this chapter.

And assuming Zoro did, you're comparing a ACoC attacks from Zoro against a Luffy who used no ACoC attacks against Lucci.

Luffy in Gear 5 played with Lucci, did a mogura pistol (no ACoC), a Dawn Whip (no ACoC) and a Dawn Rocket (no ACoC) against Lucci.
And a Coa punch that Lucci countered.
All of this were low tier attacks from G5 Luffy.
And one of those attacks literally almost made Lucci lost consciousness.

So imagine a Luffy who would have used ACoC attacks against Lucci and more powerful attacks like the one Kizaru took.

That's why I'm saying Luffy has attacks of different level in Gear 5.
Lucci can take a Dawn Whip in the face but sure as hell he will be one shot against a Bajrang Gun.
My thread is to prove that Zoro DIDN'T used ACoC.

I agree that Lucci would probably go down to only one ACoC attack from Nika. Specially Bajrang Gun.

Even if Zoro used ACoC this attack is far from his strongest that were used against King that endured many ACoC attacks with flames off.

So like I said his comparison is still fair because it was base Zoro without CoC and G5 Nika without CoC.
Post automatically merged:

Garbage thread .

First Zoro is not true protagonist despite his fanboys wank.

Second learn what one shooting means , when you do that you would realise Zoro didn't one shot Lucci.

Didn't even bother to read the rest because just first 2 sentences are full of bullshit.
Cry snowflake with butthurt because of fictional character