Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Making Zoro a sleeper who has to get help fighting it for his free will back and facing actual moral dilemma would actually give him character development and put him on par with Sanji's writing.

But I forgot his fans don't want that. They prefer him a card board cut out Mary sue crash dummy that just fights things and has the emotional depth of a plank of wood.

I know he is loyal, but I still think he has some unconciousness grudge to luffy about what happened in Water7, like he has with his father. I guess his reaction to Luffy's dream is an evidence
Oh yeah there’s no way Usopp shouldn’t be a bit salty that Luffy has more of a relationship with Usopps deadbeat run away dad than Usopp ever did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Making Zoro a sleeper who has to get help fighting it for his free will back and facing actual moral dilemma would actually give him character development and put him on par with Sanji's writing.

But I forgot his fans don't want that. They prefer him a card board cut out Mary sue crash dummy that just fights things and has the emotional depth of a plank of wood.
I think i can speak for the rest of the Zoro fandom when i say this... we truly do not care.

This is not just about Loyalty.

It doesn't suit Zoro's character.

I mean even if other strawhats are as loyal as Zoro.
I can see other strawhats betray Luffy and then Oda will give reason why did they betrayed Luffy.

And finally Luffy will try to bring them back.

I can't see same with Zoro
:wonderland:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Infima is on such a special level that even weirdos like YonkoGodLuffy and Artem can't compare with her.
She is on such a special layer of fans that sometimes you feel like she is a normie, but at the same time her agenda takes are beyond the ridiculousness of individuals like YonkoGodLuffy.
Truly amusing.
this post is so real

On topic...

Whole crew is loyal. You can't measure loyal like some quantity because everyone in the SHs is like a family and have utter most loyalty for Luffy.

However, there is no denying that oda has shown more loyalty moments for Zoro and Nami than any other crew members...

Perhaps signifying Romance Dawn Trio
He considers th m the main characters... Atleast used to be the case, as he used to specifically mention those three when referring to one piece in messages.... Haven't been following much now... And we all know nami is nothing now..

None of this is even why Zoro fans like Zoro or what Oda even shows about Zoro

you’re basically saying rewrite Zoro and turn him into a completely different character

That doesn’t make any fucking sense