Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Easily the worst part about this fucking break

Is that he spent 5 months on a Kuma flashback that literally is not relevant to where the story is going at all

That’s genuinely mocking it all man

Yes we should ask Oda to start with LA from now on and also ends his series with it and then manga could follow only after that
:queenmeme:
Oda just needs to help with casting and probably with scenario plot and then he will return back releasing fake tension chapters, great battles like Lucci vs Zoro, and big villains such as Saturn

I hightly dislike it. Idk what's going on, but why you need to kill all the tension?

Any adventures story needs to keep tension, needs thrilling moments that would make people fear for MC and crew. But what is going on in Egghead? Saturn was scary untill last panel of his introduction where Boney stabed him with a sword. After that Kuma punched him, and when Saturn turned into zoan form he was turned into pizza.

So to bring tension Oda let him summon other Gorosei. Did that change a thing? NOOOO! Ju Peter was cutted in half by giants.

Where is the tension of this moment?

And this is amazing how OP fans discuss Ju Peter and other Gorosei on this forum, when you know that there is no tenstion left.

Dragon Ball, unlike One Piece, actually have that tension and Hunter x Hunter.

And what we should fear off, when giants is enought to defeat the Gorosei, and if things go out of hand we still have Kuma and Ancient Robot. This is so boooooooring.
Lol you are buggin hard.
First of all, the Gorosei live of off their regen, they are not really fighters. You d8nt read the story properly. Dragon Ball and HXH are pure garbage storywise. Stop comparing trash to peak fiction.

I hate when people defend the focus on 14544 mid ass filler characters every arc because "worldbuilding"
Worldbuilding is not the same as PADDING
Im not defending them. Scabbards yes, but Fleet definitely not. They are integral, imo, to Lufffy's success a Yonko crew. Other Yonko have fleet captains, its only fair Oda gave it to Luffy too. Personally I enjoyed that about Dressrosa.

Now, if those characters didnt end up becoming fleet members at the end of the day, that would have been extremely ass and a horrible move by Oda. And yes, thats part of the reason Wano had issues, because they essentially were like the Fleet captains except there was absolutely no need for them post Wano

Lol you are buggin hard.
First of all, the Gorosei live of off their regen, they are not really fighters. You d8nt read the story properly. Dragon Ball and HXH are pure garbage storywise. Stop comparing trash to peak fiction.
Nooooooo, I seen all this before in Wano arc, when Luffy trained in Prison and Queen who was just there. HxH is not a garbage. Dragon Ball was fun to watch :D

Im not defending them. Scabbards yes, but Fleet definitely not. They are integral, imo, to Lufffy's success a Yonko crew. Other Yonko have fleet captains, its only fair Oda gave it to Luffy too. Personally I enjoyed that about Dressrosa.

Now, if those characters didnt end up becoming fleet members at the end of the day, that would have been extremely ass and a horrible move by Oda. And yes, thats part of the reason Wano had issues, because they essentially were like the Fleet captains except there was absolutely no need for them post Wano
Oda wanted to write Samurai manga.
He can no longer write another manga because of one piece.
So we indirectly got it in wano.