Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If Nika isn’t the shittiest retcon in manga history I don’t know what is lmfao.

Typically when one eats a Zoan, they immediately are able to transform into whatever creature their fruit is, but with Nika, you don’t get the ability to become Nika until you awaken the fucking fruit? Lol

On top of that, Nika can turn other objects into rubber as if it were a Paramecia,

And now Nika can just conjure objects into fucking thin air like a sorcerer??? Lol

Oda truly did give the fuck up on this manga. If Oda were offered a Netflix producer job early on in his career, we never would’ve gotten a manga. Oda would just be another C Tier Netflix producer who no one would care about lol. It amazes me beyond words that Oda really threw his manga out of the window like this.

Yes, the Elder Five who are not Zoro's opponents, and they still haven't been able to beat Luffy:milaugh:
Shanks see 10 seconds futures and one shot yc1
Zolo & nas have just normal coo:suresure:
Nusjuro showed something similar to clairvoyance and tracked down robots with no haki, far from "normal" CoO and he's invincible until further notice.
Zoro oneshotted someone stronger than Kidd with an upgraded pts move that no one even knew he had. :kobeha:

If Nika isn’t the shittiest retcon in manga history I don’t know what is lmfao.

Typically when one eats a Zoan, they immediately are able to transform into whatever creature their fruit is, but with Nika, you don’t get the ability to become Nika until you awaken the fucking fruit? Lol

On top of that, Nika can turn other objects into rubber as if it were a Paramecia,

And now Nika can just conjure objects into fucking thin air like a sorcerer??? Lol

Oda truly did give the fuck up on this manga. If Oda were offered a Netflix producer job early on in his career, we never would’ve gotten a manga. Oda would just be another C Tier Netflix producer who no one would care about lol. It amazes me beyond words that Oda really threw his manga out of the window like this.
It makes you wonder how he was able to write Pre Timeskip. Its like the writing is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.