Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nika isn’t the shittiest retcon in manga history I don’t know what is lmfao.

Typically when one eats a Zoan, they immediately are able to transform into whatever creature their fruit is, but with Nika, you don’t get the ability to become Nika until you awaken the fucking fruit? Lol

On top of that, Nika can turn other objects into rubber as if it were a Paramecia,

And now Nika can just conjure objects into fucking thin air like a sorcerer??? Lol

Oda truly did give the fuck up on this manga. If Oda were offered a Netflix producer job early on in his career, we never would’ve gotten a manga. Oda would just be another C Tier Netflix producer who no one would care about lol. It amazes me beyond words that Oda really threw his manga out of the window like this.
The issue with toon force is that its hard to power scale lmao, dude be doing whatever he wants no and we have to accept it as part of his power.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Weather control, elemental control, flight, object manipulation. Then you have the standard extremely high stats for a mythical Zoan. And the durability is nothing to scoff at.

Id rather be less durable but way stronger imo.
But if you really think about it, Kaidou needed his haki maxed out to even get that fruit to work. Light fruit has built in stats like AP and Speed, the minute you eat the fruit you should be able to access this, it's just a matter of your reactions being able to keep up with what you're doing. Kaidou wouldn't be a top tier without his raw physicals and advanced haki. The dude was using TB in base, so he can pretty much access near his top speed without actively even using his fruit.

I'd rank nearly every logia above the Dragon Myth Zoan.

Showed fire attacks in Thriller Bark. Showed Ice/freezing attack in Egghead. Will he show lightening based attacks in the land of the Norse Elbafians?

I think its pretty funny that people think One Piece is bad because it doesn't adhere to typical shonen rules and that oda can't write because they only care about fights and feats

Over the pandemic and continuing now many content creators that literally only review and cover actual literature, like BOOKS (i don't know if any of you actually read those) began covering One Piece because they love the storytelling in it. None of them particularly care about powerscaling though, it seems like shonen meatheads just don't get it.
One pieces influence is huge; and it’s far from bad but Oda has a fair share of bad habits which have just gotten worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.