Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its pretty funny that people think One Piece is bad because it doesn't adhere to typical shonen rules and that oda can't write because they only care about fights and feats

Over the pandemic and continuing now many content creators that literally only review and cover actual literature, like BOOKS (i don't know if any of you actually read those) began covering One Piece because they love the storytelling in it. None of them particularly care about powerscaling though, it seems like shonen meatheads just don't get it.
I mean most of the discussion around OP revolves around the fights. The best/most replayed moments are the fights online.

Look at characters like Shanks and Mihawk who haven't done much yet they have a massive fanbase.

Admirals who have been hyped up to be the Marine's Strongest getting two panels worth of fighting against a Yonko then pancaked right after. Of course it's going to tick off many readers who grew up loving these characters when they read.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This is a bad take.

Kaido didnt need to max his haki for his fruit to work. The fruit itself propels you to top high tier/ YFM status on its own. Maybe higher. Look at Momo I mean.
Hell no.

Momo has Oden's genetics stacked ontop and he's still literally dog trash. Dude Kaidou is a genetic/haki merchant. You can remove his fruit altogether and he hardly loses any attack power.

I think its pretty funny that people think One Piece is bad because it doesn't adhere to typical shonen rules and that oda can't write because they only care about fights and feats

Over the pandemic and continuing now many content creators that literally only review and cover actual literature, like BOOKS (i don't know if any of you actually read those) began covering One Piece because they love the storytelling in it. None of them particularly care about powerscaling though, it seems like shonen meatheads just don't get it.
You are in worstgen, a niche OP forum known for powerscaling and Zoro fans. Ofc we mostly talk about powerscaling here

Hell no.

Momo has Oden's genetics stacked ontop and he's still literally dog trash. Dude Kaidou is a genetic/haki merchant..
Momo is higher then YFM because of Oden genes but its the fruit that made him strong.

I disagree:

You can remove his fruit altogether and he hardly loses any attack power

Having the fruit is what made him stand out from the others and top 1. He was a haki master yes but then on top of that had the strongest Mythical Zoan.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I mean most of the discussion around OP revolves around the fights. The best/most replayed moments are the fights online.

Look at characters like Shanks and Mihawk who haven't done much yet they have a massive fanbase.

Admirals who have been hyped up to be the Marine's Strongest getting two panels worth of fighting against a Yonko then pancaked right after. Of course it's going to tick off many readers who grew up loving these characters when they read.
That all depends on the circles you're in. There are lots of people who don't read one piece for the fights but for the mystery and lore. It's clear that Oda himself cares about that more than the actual fights which is why Gear 5 is even a thing to begin with. Dude wants to just have fun and fuck around with Luffy's fights

Weather control, elemental control, flight, object manipulation. Then you have the standard extremely high stats for a mythical Zoan. And the durability is nothing to scoff at.
Id rather be less durable but way stronger imo.
Yeah, but with Kizaru's you have flight too, super speed, physical attacks greatly enhanced (light speed attacks), laser blade, great attack power, clones, and so on.
And we are not even talking about potential Awakening.
Also, because this has to be said, Kizaru Is not Kaido: Imagine Kaido with the light logia instead of Kizaru vs Kaido, even if the comparison is natural.
But that was just to explain It. The Dragon Is a top-tier fruit close to the peak.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You know what else Oda doesn't give a shit about? All characters except Nika.
but he cares about bonney and kuma
Just don’t read powerscalers posts then genius
i dont that much really, I just take issue with people thinking the story is bad because fighting is all they care about

they don't correlate at all, so I think its silly

Status
Not open for further replies.