Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, lucci just talking to himself, dude whole life is flashing in his head while he is pissed that he lost again. Oda using this to add deep to zoros W and show us how he brook the mentality of another character by beating him plus that this is a major feat for zoro. A bounty increase is very possible after this.
Lucci is back up and not down, Zoro didnt defeat Lucci they had a draw just like he drew with Luffy.

Well all know your real toughts about this, stop being pathetic man.

Kizaru has been ass this entire arc, literally relegated to background character status. With him getting swatted away everytime he attempts something.

I know hes wavering and all but for you to have the balls to come anywhere close to Kaido with this shit is just sad.
Depressed Kizaru outlasted one round of Gear 5 and then easily got around another round of Gear 5 to complete his mission.

I never thought Wizaru would be able to do what he did while nerfed to such a massive degree, I underestimated him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Depressed Kizaru outlasted one round of Gear 5 and then easily got around another round of Gear 5 to complete his mission.

I never thought Wizaru would be able to do what he did while nerfed to such a massive degree, I underestimated him.
My goat :myman:, passive diffed Nika. People are not taking in how big of a feat this was, only time will do this justice when we see an Admiral go all out. Even if it's gonna have to come through Akainu.

No you are, Ive seen your real thoughts about this. You are disappointed in Kizarus performance and his feats right now dont make him come anywhere close to Kaido.

All Kizaru did was kill Vegapunk while Luffy was distracted. Good for him.
I said Kizaru would get low diffed by Kaido based on his feats.

But then we got hard confirmation that Kizaru was nerfed this chapter, which changes the assessment.

Not that hard

My goat :myman:, passive diffed Nika. People are not taking in how big of a feat this was
Because Luffy was also not serious at the time in trying to put Kizaru down at all costs just like Kizaru wasnt interested in fighting him and Kizaru spent most of the fight running away. Its a victory but not one Id use in powerscaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.