Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, lucci just talking to himself, dude whole life is flashing in his head while he is pissed that he lost again. Oda using this to add deep to zoros W and show us how he brook the mentality of another character by beating him plus that this is a major feat for zoro. A bounty increase is very possible after this.
The bounty is gonna come after he's clashed with Nusjuro or one of the other gorosei. Zoro is him

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Pretty pathetic that OP fans needed Oda to confirm that Kizaru was suffering from depression but that’s this fandom I guess lmfao
Kizaru actually did wonders for the agenda if you think about it. I don't think there's a single other character who could pull off what he did in the verse. His speed was crucial here.

The current assessment is that he was able to make it to the Gear 5 time limit while nerfed. And he only got caught the second time from having his back turned, with Dawn Cymbols doing seemingly no significant damage (the reason he’s on the ship is depression).

That’s an upscale.
[/QUOTE]
The cymballs arent meant to do damage its just too bullshit, and no man the reason hes on the ship is because he was thrown there. Like just stop.

Hes not moving from the ship to join back the fight because he is depressed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.