Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He seems to be just fine on that ship. Conscious and not bleeding. Seems like he's depressed though, which is exactly what people with foresight said he was for months...

Sad that Nika gets all these free shots at depressed Kizaru and Kizaru still looks clean. He's the man of steel.
Don’t give us that much credit, you only need fucking eyes to see Kizaru was physically fine. Lmfao

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
There not jobber since i expect even lower SH people can beat most pirates out there .
Problem is haki or no haki people think all SH would be to high a level ( like all of them being war lord level LMAO )
Truth is most of the characters in series are jobber even most so when add in the highest of the tiers .
Warlord level?

No, I want Usopp to be at Gladius level.

We're post Yonkou-Luffy and I can't justify Usopp beating lower-tier Doflamingo Operatives.

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE WHY THAT'S A PROBLEM, COME ON MAN

Usopp fans had every right to want him to be physically stronger than Sugar after the Time Skip

@EmperorKinyagi @JoNdule @Fujishiro @Nikuzi @MonochromeYoru @MonsterZoro @OnePiss @Ice devil slayer @Kurozumi Wiwi @Sir Yasheen @mmd @Redboy776 @ZenZu @MarineHQ @Chrono @Tejas @SkySanji @Mr. Reloaded @Lee Ba Shou @yorosenpai @Sbinotto @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @Cruxroux @Malio @Nadel @Lor D. Coast @Hako Sama @SUN Smoker Usopp Nami @Hanzo hattori @TheKnightOfTheSea @L57 @Poorsalino Cooker @ZoroMazino @NamiXLuffy @zenox @SDfear @Sasaki Kojirō @Peroroncino
It's always the same game every week:
In one week: IT'S OVER FOR ZOLO
In another week : ZORO IS BACK
In one week: IT'S SO OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS SO BACK
In one week: IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS FUCKING BACK
In one week: IT'S SO FUCKING OVER FOR ZORO
In another week: ZORO IS SO FUCKING BACK
:fujilaugh:
Nah we are safe, secretsauce said Lucci can’t accept his defeat, full summary and raws will clarify this. Lucci is a proud man, this reaction is a trait of his character

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lucci is still standing ? lmao Oda really loves him. Looks like Wiper vs eneru :suresure:
Yea that's why last chapter was so shocking to me, Lucci is well respected by Oda, I fully expected him to still be up this chapter. Shows you how much Oda respects Zoro to even give him that moment against him.

It's a win win if you ask me, only the readers lost. Waste of everyone's time.

Are you in the same thread as me? Explain why Zoro didn’t defeat Lucci when he was using KOH?
So your implying that Lucci let Zoro run away if he didnt defeat lucci? Are we reading the same spoiler? Zoro left with Jimbe cuz Lucci was not capable of fighting back meaning he lost.... Zoro name attack disable Lucci
But this is exactly the end result of Luffy and Lucci after their fight. Same chapter 3 pages after the ending of their clash:

:kayneshrug:
Did G5 luffy really defeated lucci? Dude went all out?

Casual Zoro is still capable of running with Jimbe:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.