Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Apoo vs Zoro. One attack is enough.

You cry more than Lucci :suresure:
Apoo vs Zoro was literally like 5 minutes. This was well over an hour as Gear 5 activated, got pushed to its limit, Luffy recovered, and Luffy is still fighting in gear 5.

This was far from a one shot. Low to mid diff? Fair. A one shot? Lmao no

Standing after losing - presumably losing consciousness is a very symbolic thing. It's obviously Oda's way of preserving Lucci's perceived honor or respectableness as a combatant. It's Lucci's subconscious way of saying "You haven't seen the last of me!". Defiant to the very end.

In other words, this is an absolute proof that Oda has a lot of love for Lucci. Only other character with something similar is Whitebeard, though he died standing so its different.

If Lucci retained consciousness and still dialogues with Zoro somewhat - Lucci will still look good.

If Lucci lost consciousness, due to the symbolic nature of the unique loss - Lucci will still look good.

C

Cruxroux

Apoo vs Zoro was literally like 5 minutes. This was well over an hour as Gear 5 activated, got pushed to its limit, Luffy recovered, and Luffy is still fighting in gear 5.

This was far from a one shot. Low to mid diff? Fair. A one shot? Lmao no
Same went on with Pica fight.
They stalled until Zoro finished it.

If that leak of Lucci saying he lost twice is true then it's a fat L for Ztards either way who have been saying for at least a year now that Luffy didn't beat Lucci and that Lucci came out of the fight looking better than him lmfaoooo
Lucci after taking a L against Luffy : "Ewww I don't accept him as yonkou'
Lucci after taking a L against Zoro : "fuck me i took a big fat L, noooo :josad::josad::josad:"

The spoiler video stated Lucci acknowledge he was defeated. That means he was defeated. Whether he remained standing for 10 seconds or 30 is irrelevant.

If Lucci could continue fighting he would and wouldn't acknowledge defeat. That means all the energy he is left is enough to only stand for a short time.
Do you beleive Luffy defeated Lucci?
I for one beleive Zoro did defeat Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.