Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nerfed Kizaru" if by nerf you mean paralyzed after a single ACoC attack to the head then sure nerfed. :endthis:

Can we count Kaido nerf for being suicidal and BM nerfed for being confided in a small area unable to use her massive AoE?

Kizaru was under no circumstances ever looking like a threat, bro got thrown out of Egghead island like a ragdoll not once but twice.
Coping because canon mentally nerfed Kizaru already looks much better than dogshit trash you stan like Meme?

G

GUI VI

@EmperorKinyagi @MonsterZoro @Cross_Marian @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Cruxroux @Lee Ba Shou @Ice devil slayer @Mr. Reloaded
Seriously now...

- if you Admiral fan thinks Oda cares about Chadmirals with ACoC+Logia Awakening
- if you Zoro fan thinks Oda cares about Zoro uper negg-low diffs one-shotting an Admiral/Gorosei and being about PK Level in EOS
- If you Sanji fan think Oda cares about Evil Sanji with ACoC+Black Flames+Fastest man in the World low diffing an Admiral/Gorosei

Stop deluiding yourself ot this what going to happen with you:

Oda gonna cook your fanbase and agenda on pro of MC Greatness, It's the saddest truth.

I can't believe Oda's tryna retcon Dorry and Brogy into minimum high-tiers as if none of us remember them being subdued by Mr 3, this level of audacity must be studied
Dude Mr 3 took out a lot of people like he even caught Zoro.
Plus this power jump nothing compare to how fast croc power jump was or law .
Law leave wano unable to beat don to awakening and helping beat a yonko lol.

@EmperorKinyagi @MonsterZoro @Cross_Marian @Sir Yasheen @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @Cruxroux @Lee Ba Shou @Ice devil slayer @Mr. Reloaded
Seriously now...

- if you Admiral fan thinks Oda cares about Chadmirals with ACoC+Logia Awakening
- if you Zoro fan thinks Oda cares about Zoro uper negg-low diffs one-shotting an Admiral/Gorosei and being about PK Level in EOS
- If you Sanji fan think Oda cares about Evil Sanji with ACoC+Black Flames+Fastest man in the World low diffing an Admiral/Gorosei

Stop deluiding yourself ot this what going to happen with you:

Oda gonna cook your fanbase and agenda on pro of MC Greatness, It's the saddest truth.
@MonsterZoro 👀

You think goofy will beat Lhanks, BB, Akainu, and Imu. If so One piece will never end lol.
Yes he will fight them and yes, itll take another 8-10 years. Its just that simple. We have Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale left at the least. That is 3 more arcs beyond this one. Do the math and assume multiple people can go down in one arc.

This isnt that complicated.

I think people should tread lightly in assuming the Gorosei are losing here. Frankly they havent shown much, considering Saturn hasnt had one named move yet and Luffy doesnt understand how to propertly damage them.
Well because Saturn regan . You have figure the trick to beat him. Like zambase
‘Queen call Marco invincible when Marco regan like nothing . Marco regan > saturn Regan .

Gorosei have hacks and trickery style are harder to kill or ko like orochi. Like cheating death and injuries.
‘The gorosei won’t have same Regan power.
‘Heck I say Venus would style as skeleton rise up after getting knocked out like dry bones from Mario.

Top man would be boar who is thick and tough just like in real life boar. Who know if he can Regan .

zamasu from DBS is Regan and immortal (Because of wish) and goku can’t beat him in normal way and need special technique.
zamasu is mid fighter in compare to z fighter.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Sir Yasheen @Paperchampion23 @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @MonsterZoro @MonochromeYoru @Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Shiroyru i already discovered the Final War match ups

- Imu and Akainu vs Luffy
- Luffy brings Akainu to his side and Akainu feeds Luffy with food.
- Luffy, Akainu and Dragon vs Imu
- Dorry, Brogy and Loki and Giant Robot vs 5 Gorosei
- EOS Zoro gets stalled by Guernica
- Zoro uses KOH+ACoC-Kokuto+Asura on Guernica but Guernica keeps standing up
- Giants vs Holy Knights
- the other SHs keep watching
- Nika free the world
- end
:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:
Brook will never get a 1v1 he win

To be fair Lucci is the most saltiest character I've ever seen gets his ass whooped by Luffy and says he refuses to acknowledge Luffy but is then shit scared to act while Luffy is around now the same with Zoro my man Lucci just can't accept the L
Bro thought that he could challenge the captain and got humbled
Then he challenged the number 2 and got humbled again
Zoro warned him

Lucci had everything in Water 7

but those two surpassed him by a huge mile
Luffy isn’t even comparable anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.