Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effect his performance how ?
The man has been trying whole arc to certain jobs and got stop from doing it .
Then he kill VP who half dead and then took a attack and went down again.
If he stay on ship and out of the rest of the arc because he kill VP that don't change everything before hand .
We always knew he was conflicted and him staying on ship would be his breaking more than i was not trying for all those chapters ago .
but realy nothing that happened to him was weakness of his fault luffy just keep sneaking him . He jsut end in realy bad situation . Abd its all because he got an objective that was not the actual yonko . So blame Oda not Kizaru because he is the one that stopped us from seing him at his best on 1 guy. well at least for now

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Only thing I found interesting in this chapter is Elders asking luffy about Nika?

Idk but it gives vibe that Nika is different person all together occupying Luffy's body became of awakening and Luffy is clueless

but realy nothing that happened to him was weakness of his fault luffy just keep sneaking him . He jsut end in realy bad situation . Abd its all because he got an objective that was not the actual yonko . So blame Oda not Kizaru because he is the one that stopped us from seing him at his best on 1 guy. well at least for now
Luffy was taking damage to save VP like a beam and when luffy did WSG gun it was not a sneak attack.
Kizaru aim at luffy and luffy dodge and hit him with a attack that is not sneaking someone lol .
Do i think Kizaru could do more sure but then so could luffy since we seeing more and more of it but Oda did not want all out fight with both of them at each other .
Seem he rather have luffy fight elders with giants and doing crazy shit like making a baseball bat .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I thought it was giants.

Zoan awakening did said they loose their self.
But god knows how many retcons will be there.
Elders asked it.

It's different than losing yourself. Question seem like asking about third person.

Zoans doesn't do that but then Nika no mi is special zoan.

@Blackbeard if true this could explain why BB is has bipolar personality

Only thing I found interesting in this chapter is Elders asking luffy about Nika?

Idk but it gives vibe that Nika is different person all together occupying Luffy's body became of awakening and Luffy is clueless
It not the elders that ask it the giants that ask luffy about nika.
Which of course he don't know about which is the same thing when bonney ask him.
In fact the other SH know more about luffy DF and what he is than he him self does .

Status
Not open for further replies.