Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd Pirates are in Elbaf too. Soooo there's more chance of Killer vs Smoothie than Zoro vs Smoothie.

Also, idk if Big Mom in Elbaf is happening, let alone Luffy vs Big Meme.
I can only see that happening if kid fights big mom instead. Just in general whoever luffy fights zoro will end up fighting their strongest lackey

Yeah idk either but I personally would love to see Luffy vs big mom in elbaf. It’s obviously not something set in stone tho

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I can only see that happening if kid fights big mom instead. Just in general whoever luffy fights zoro will end up fighting their strongest lackey

Yeah idk either but I personally would love to see Luffy vs big mom in elbaf. It’s obviously not something set in stone tho
The only villains i can see in Elbaf is BBP/RHP or Akainu

That's not happening mate, Oda won't have Luffy have a major fight with someone that already got defeated on-screen.
If she were to come back Elbaf as an antagonist, chance she either gets feed to someone else or gets Blueno'd

The only villains i can see in Elbaf is BBP/RHP or Akainu
Personally I’m hoping for luffy to fight big mom and Kuzan in elbaf
Big mom so we can finally tie the bow on her story. Along with have luffy beat her post kaido like he said. Kuzan because it will lead into the fight with the Blackbeard pirates
:endthis:
That's not happening mate, Oda won't have Luffy have a major fight with someone that already got defeated on-screen.
If she were to come back Elbaf as an antagonist, chance she either gets feed to someone else or gets Blueno'd
:kayneshrug:

Then the kid in question has no human rights. Therefore can't claim it discrimatory. LMAO
Ok Greenbull.
That's precisely Aokiji's character in a nutshell.
A person is weak when they don't follow their will.
As an admiral, Aokiji was weaker than his full potential because he was following orders (= someone else's will) rather than his own. Now that he's a free agent (*cough* *cough* infiltrating the BBPs *cough*), his spirit can truly show through his attacks. That's why he appears nerfed against Garp: because Aokiji didn't want that fight, he wasn't at his best.

Kiz is content being a soldier. Broccoli is the same. I don't expect them to be powerhouses while working for the WG.

Fuji is following his will, hence he was shown more competent than the aforementioned two, and Akainu is bound to rebel to the Gorosei and go full berserk intent on making his own justice in the world.

Kiz & GB are the weakest by design. One is a lazy monkey; the other is a plant who takes what the environment gives him, and uses that to nurish himself, without chasing more, without seeking the best.
They just weren't born with CoC.

That's precisely Aokiji's character in a nutshell.
A person is weak when they don't follow their will.
As an admiral, Aokiji was weaker than his full potential because he was following orders (= someone else's will) rather than his own. Now that he's a free agent (*cough* *cough* infiltrating the BBPs *cough*), his spirit can truly show through his attacks. That's why he appears nerfed against Garp: because Aokiji didn't want that fight, he wasn't at his best.

Kiz is content being a soldier. Broccoli is the same. I don't expect them to be powerhouses while working for the WG.

Fuji is following his will, hence he was shown more competent than the aforementioned two, and Akainu is bound to rebel to the Gorosei and go full berserk intent on making his own justice in the world.

Kiz & GB are the weakest by design. One is a lazy monkey; the other is a plant who takes what the environment gives him, and uses that to nurish himself, without chasing more, without seeking the best.
When was Fuji ever shown to be competent? In terms of showing:
1. Sakazuki
2. Kuzan
3. Ryokugyu
4. Kizaru
5. Fujitora

Fuji has repeatedly looked the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.