Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothie is a literally meme. She's the Jack of BMPs, i can't even choose which one is more trash: Smoothie or Jack
Not saying it’s gonna 100% happen but it’s lowkey not impossible. If it does happen you don’t have to like it either tbf
@Albino 👑 didn't though Zoro vs Smoothie would happen in Act 3 Wano? Lol
No thought she could maybe fight killer and bepo at the time if I remember correctly tho. Obviously didn’t happen lol

But if luffy fights big mom Zoro should logically fight the strongest subordinate she has with her. Who might be smoothie

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Not saying it’s gonna 100% happen but it’s lowkey not impossible. If it does happen you don’t have to like it either tbf

No thought she could maybe fight killer and bepo at the time if I remember correctly tho. Obviously didn’t happen lol

But if luffy fights big mom Zoro should logically fight the strongest subordinate she has with her. Who might be smoothie
Kidd Pirates are in Elbaf too. Soooo there's more chance of Killer vs Smoothie than Zoro vs Smoothie.

Also, idk if Big Mom in Elbaf is happening, let alone Luffy vs Big Meme.

Lucci will fully heal by chapter 1112, then #3 Jinbe will fight him and cripple him. Then he’ll barely be alive but still be in enough fighting shape for #4 Sanji to finish him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.