Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Yeah but I have faith we’ll see it eventually. This is a man who split Marineford in half alongside Garp when they fought shiki afterall
Also I pointed it out but Nobody saw it ig.
We already saw the sizd difference between hybrid and full zoan of gorosei.
And Sengoku size was nearly the same as gorosei hybrid.
His full zoan is yet to be shown and given the mythical zoan and Buddhe fruit.
He has to be huge af.

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy get's Ko'ed from shishisonson stfu.
Needing ACoC to finish people that get one shotted by luffy's base armament says otherwise.

Luffy is stronger, faster, better haki, better battle IQ, always fought stronger people, awakened mythical zoan god, voice of all things, etc... last time zoro was compared to luffy was in east blue and that's being VERY generous.

And not knocked out once

:handsup:

Being annoyed that they’re always forced to hold back for one reason or another is fair tbh but they definitely don’t look bad/weak because of it
Even Jozu was not KOed at MF.
Ryokugyu could not KO nerfed King and Queen
Kizaru couldn't KO Pre TS Apoo, Urouge, Drake and Hawkins
Akainu couldn't KO Curiel

Etc.

C

Cruxroux

Needing ACoC to finish people that get one shotted by luffy's base armament says otherwise.
Bro missed G5 lmao.
Give Zoro ashura and no hakii. Zoro does better than goofy again lmao.

Luffy is stronger, faster, better haki, better battle IQ, always fought stronger people, awakened mythical zoan god, voice of all things, etc... last time zoro was compared to luffy was in east blue and that's being VERY generous.
Lmao.
Rooftop says otherwise to you , everything zoro did was superior to luffy lmao.
He fights stronger people and take as much as 2-3 L's while running away mid battle.
Zoro does it one go.
Someone took hours to beat an Yc1. Zoro did it in 5 minutes.

Disappointed but not because he’s weak. He’s actually stronger than I thought and raised the Admiral level for me. I have serious Kizaru > Nika.

Disappointed because Oda has sandbagged him all arc. Lol

But I’m really enjoying Egghead actually. My favorite post TS arc with the exception of Nika who is absolute garbage as always. But once you resign yourself to the fact that Oda has ruined his manga, OP becomes much more enjoyable in the way that watching trash that you used to love and had potential get violated is fun lol.
Congratulations Kizaru has the rare feat of getting Oneshot twice in the same arc

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School

...The actual fuck? Persona 3 Reload... does this mean Lucci's pigeon is an ACTUAL agent? Has Hattori ever gotten a title card?

Where the hell is Hattori?

If that Pigeon isn't with Lucci in this chapter, then he's up to something. I just went back and looked, guess who hasn't been seen since Lucci stabbed Stussy? Yep, Hattori.

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS FUCKING SUS ASS PIGEON IS THE IMPOSTER ON SOME LEVEL, THIS PIGEON IS SUS DAMN IT

Am I about to start a theory on Hattori being a sleeper agent for Shiki?

:choppawhat:

Just how much time will I spend fantasizing about this fictional pigeon? Good god, phrasing.

WHERE IS LUCCI'S PET BIRD?!?!?

Bro missed G5 lmao.
Give Zoro ashura and no hakii. Zoro does better than goofy again lmao.

Lmao.
Rooftop says otherwise to you , everything zoro did was superior to luffy lmao.
He fights stronger people and take as much as 2-3 L's while running away mid battle.
Zoro does it one go.
Someone took hours to beat an Yc1. Zoro did it in 5 minutes.
Asura is Haki

Status
Not open for further replies.