Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao , Kizaru kicked luffy through barriers with a nameless kick.
He straight off resorted to Awakening because he know he can't win against kizaru without Awakening and peak haki.
Because his friends were in danger and Kizaru took great help from barrier.
The fact remains that Kizaru was oneshot twice in the same arc by Luffy

C

Cruxroux

Does better? Hahahahah, ACoC asura got a mockery from kaido.
Lmao there was no AdCoC in ashura. Keep coping.

Luffy needed FS to defeat the STRONGEST YONKO COMMANDER with an awakened paramecia, future sight and conqueror haki which will be a yonko by EoS
Zoro Was beating practically an invincible man lmao.
King low diffs kata. 🤣🤣🤣.
There is NO COMPARISON between the two.
Exactly king is superior by every metric.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Disappointed but not because he’s weak. He’s actually stronger than I thought and raised the Admiral level for me. I have serious Kizaru > Nika.

Disappointed because Oda has sandbagged him all arc. Lol

But I’m really enjoying Egghead actually. My favorite post TS arc with the exception of Nika who is absolute garbage as always. But once you resign yourself to the fact that Oda has ruined his manga, OP becomes much more enjoyable in the way that watching trash that you used to love and had potential get violated is fun lol.
Character wise he exceeded expectations. I thought he was just a soldier who didn’t have any real emotion in his job

Power wise? Underwhelmed. He really hasn’t done anything new outside of show a very solid level of endurance and durability. However I was expecting logia awakening and Kizarus use of his fruit so far has not been all that impressive.
I'm tired of saying it.
Admirals ain't weak , it's agenda piece which is making them weak.
Yes they lack feats , argument goes like shanks vs mihawk only because mihawk has no on-screen feat.
Kizaru
- Outlasted Gear 5 , luffy managed to pull One punch only that too a distracted Kizaru who wasn't even planning to fight.
- Got sneaked attack multiple times.
- mentally restrained right now. Like tell how is Luffy gonna fight after ace death even if he was recovered?
- Kizaru onscreen has barely used any named attack or haki.

If you remove agenda you will what oda is doing.
Post automatically merged:

Full summary when?
This chapter discussion thread is dead.
With 150+ pages of zoro discussion.
👆

All depends on his ending
I'm not satisfied with the fact that Oda uses mental cuffs to hold him back. Saturn mentioned how it's unprecedented for Kizaru to be this inefficient during a mission and that was after he passively outlasted G5 without even trying.

I'm satisfied with his performance considering the nerf put on him, but if this arc ends without Kizaru going all out on someone I'll be super fucking dissapointed.

I don't care anymore against who, Zoro, Luffy or Gorosei
I understand your thoughs and i'll say my thoughs.

I won't deny, i'm dissapointed let me explain:
- Character wise: He exceeded expectations. Oda did a good job showing the guy who had a "I don't give a fuck about anything" vibe also had feelings and friends.

- Power wise: that's the problem. Kizaru is one of the most hyped characters in OP since 2010. Pika Pika No No is one of the coolest and strongest fruits of the series. The OP fandom has always waited to see the true extent of Kizaru's potential.
And then in Egghead:
- Kizaru fights with Luffy, a horrible fight in my opinion
- Kizaru doesn't fight seriously, the same Laser beams/Light sword attacks and didn't show anything new, besides the clones.
- Self-nerfed the entire arc

Self-nerfed Kizaru makes sense for character development, but hurts Kiz's potential.

The arc isn't over yet but if Kizaru doesn't show his full potential, it will be disappointing.

Lmao there was no AdCoC in ashura. Keep coping.

Exactly king is superior by every metric.

I don't even know who you're quoting it feels good to have all these speds on ignore/muted. (except Lerkan cause he's the biggest laughingstock on planet Earth):gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

I understand your thoughs and i'll say my thoughs.

I won't deny, i'm dissapointed let me explain:
- Character wise: He exceeded expectations. Oda did a good job showing the guy who had a "I don't give a fuck about anything" vibe also had feelings and friends.

- Power wise: that's the problem. Kizaru is one of the most hyped characters in OP since 2010. Pika Pika No No is one of the coolest and strongest fruits of the series. The OP fandom has always waited to see the true extent of Kizaru's potential.
And then in Egghead:
- Kizaru fights with Luffy, a horrible fight in my opinion
- Kizaru doesn't fight seriously, the same Laser beams/Light sword attacks and didn't show anything new, besides the clones.
- Self-nerfed the entire arc

Self-nerfed Kizaru makes sense for character development, but hurts Kiz's potential.

The arc isn't over yet but if Kizaru doesn't show his full potential, it will be disappointing.
I'll just say one thing.
Distracted Kizaru pushed luffy to G5 limits.
If he had actually intended to fight , it won't be that pathetic. Oda has clearly nerfed Kizaru here.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
My W is Lucci accepting that he is losing consciousness in about minutes. That's what beating someone.

"They send everyone flying"? appearently not giving Lucci still standing.

your W is fighting Lucci 20+ minutes and getting tired? your Ws isnt even close to mine bro so dont you dare talking about em:gokulaugh:
Lucci lost consciousness in EL just the same and proceeded to body Luffy. :milaugh:
Luffy's punches send everyone flying, don't project that shit onto Zoro who outclasses Luffy's peak with just 3.3% of his total power. :catlewd:

:milaugh:Adults really out here defending and loving G5 because "it embodies Luffy being free...that's true freedom"

:suresure:Oda really brainwashed his cult members to believe true freedom means being a toon force character with top tiers being clowned and that's peak writing

C

Cruxroux

I don't even know who you're quoting it feels good to have all these speds on ignore/muted. (except Lerkan cause he's the biggest laughingstock on planet Earth):gokulaugh:
Need to pass some time.
I'm bored , Thread dead because of Nika chapter.
Zoro chapter discussion never goes dead.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Off the bat Sanji isn’t fighting someone equal to Zoro’s opponent
  1. Kid vs ryokugyu
  2. Law vs fujitora
  3. Zoro vs orange zodiac
    • Just as strong as the secondary color admirals but without the title and probably relevance
  4. Sanji vs other zodiac that’s a duo with orange
    • Obviously a tier below the other admirals but gap isn’t gigantic
Lol, Zoro and Sanji won't fight VAs, they are fodder jobbers and hypetools

Neither Admirals or VAs are fighting Zoro and Sanji.

C

CensoredbyWG

"Invincible man"

Neg diffed by base logia hahahahahah, king and lunarians are nothing without their gimmick hence why seraphim were quickly disposed after their trick was found out

Status
Not open for further replies.