Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

:milaugh:Adults really out here defending and loving G5 because "it embodies Luffy being free...that's true freedom"

:suresure:Oda really brainwashed his cult members to believe true freedom means being a toon force character with top tiers being clowned and that's peak writing
You brainwashed yourself to think Doffy > Mihawk

Are these imaginary zodiac Admirals of yours in the room with us?
There’s obviously a zodiac theme going on with the stronger marines… you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out
  1. Blue pheasant
  2. Yellow monkey
  3. Red dog
  4. Pink rabbit
  5. Brown pig
  6. Black horse
  7. Green bull
  8. Purple tiger
Even Jozu was not KOed at MF.
Ryokugyu could not KO nerfed King and Queen
Kizaru couldn't KO Pre TS Apoo, Urouge, Drake and Hawkins
Akainu couldn't KO Curiel

Etc.
The admirals are top tiers like them or not
:kayneshrug:

C

Cruxroux

"Invincible man"

Neg diffed by base logia hahahahahah, king and lunarians are nothing without their gimmick hence why seraphim were quickly disposed after their trick was found out
Give me a panel of King using his luanarian ability against Aramaki lmao.
Bro was injured.
Ofc you don't have enough brain cells to understand that.

Lucci lost consciousness in EL just the same and proceeded to body Luffy. :milaugh:
Luffy's punches send everyone flying, don't project that shit onto Zoro who outclasses Luffy's peak with just 3.3% of his total power. :catlewd:

and? Getting back up doesn't mean he didn't.

I know it does because Luffy is just that strong.

outclassed? Yeah, a 20-minute equal fight with getting tired is outclassing three-shotting the guy in minutes. braindead much lmao :suresure::suresure:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'll just say one thing.
Distracted Kizaru pushed luffy to G5 limits.
If he had actually intended to fight , it won't be that pathetic. Oda has clearly nerfed Kizaru here.
That's why this fight is horrible.

G5 Luffy trying to stop self-nerfed Kizaru while Kizaru doesn't give shit.

What kind of fight is that Lol?

Either Luffy vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Lucci we're trash fights.

C

Cruxroux

That's why this fight is horrible.

G5 Luffy trying to stop self-nerfed Kizaru while Kizaru doesn't give shit.

What kind of fight is that Lol?

Either Luffy vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Lucci we're trash fights.
Oda doesn't want to Downplay luffy anymore.
Tbh wait for 5 more minutes and thr gear 5 will run out too. Lol

I understand your thoughs and i'll say my thoughs.

I won't deny, i'm dissapointed let me explain:
- Character wise: He exceeded expectations. Oda did a good job showing the guy who had a "I don't give a fuck about anything" vibe also had feelings and friends.

- Power wise: that's the problem. Kizaru is one of the most hyped characters in OP since 2010. Pika Pika No No is one of the coolest and strongest fruits of the series. The OP fandom has always waited to see the true extent of Kizaru's potential.
And then in Egghead:
- Kizaru fights with Luffy, a horrible fight in my opinion
- Kizaru doesn't fight seriously, the same Laser beams/Light sword attacks and didn't show anything new, besides the clones.
- Self-nerfed the entire arc

Self-nerfed Kizaru makes sense for character development, but hurts Kiz's potential.

The arc isn't over yet but if Kizaru doesn't show his full potential, it will be disappointing.
I still have faith in Luffy vs Awakened Kizaru

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
and? Getting back up doesn't mean he didn't.

I know it does because Luffy is just that strong.

outclassed? Yeah, a 20-minute equal fight with getting tired is outclassing three-shotting the guy in minutes. braindead much lmao :suresure::suresure:
Getting back up and fighting right away indeed means he didn't beat him, lol.
Only the weak ones send people flying because they arent dealing enough damaji. :milaugh:
Yes, heavily outclassed him. Using Hardening Santoryu is just 3.3% of Zoro's power while Nika is Luffy's peak.
One hit in Santoryu>>>3 hits in God Mode. I know it is not easy to process how much stronger Zoro is but Oda's choice. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.