Not open for further replies.
I still don't think Zoro and Sanji vs Fuji and Ryo gonna happen
Same
:kata:
Off the bat Sanji isn’t fighting someone equal to Zoro’s opponent
  1. Kid vs ryokugyu
  2. Law vs fujitora
  3. Zoro vs orange zodiac
    • Just as strong as the secondary color admirals but without the title and probably relevance
  4. Sanji vs other zodiac that’s a duo with orange
    • Obviously a tier below the other admirals but gap isn’t gigantic

Based on their fruits and portrayal before Egghead I would have said Kizaru > Fujitora. Now I dont think that is the case anymore. And that is simply down to wills. I expect Fujitora to display CoC or even AdCoC on top of his AdCoO. As long as Kizaru is confused he wont be awakened nor have CoC and that in my view means Fujitora wins.
Kizaru is holding back and is forcing himself to do things he doesn’t want to
Once he ups his resolve and fights for himself he’s going to look significantly better

Bro you are so stupid to not realize that Gear 5 sucks because it ruins tension and removes anyone else from spotlight

ANYONE ELSE AND ALL TENSION

But if you are happy with that it's fine
It doesn't remove any tension for me at all. Yes, sometimes its annoying, but so was Luffy.

"Anyone" from the spotlight? Yes, this is the reason why braindead people like you exist. Who did Luffy push out of the spotlight? What splotlight are you talking about? You want a YC1 fighting admiral 1v1? after cracker? After Greenfraud said, "I would lose face if I struggled with commanders,"? Read the story and accept that no one except Luffy has any chance against an admiral or gorosei in 1v1. just say "i cant dickride" and move the fuck on braindead.

H

Herrera95

I'm tired of saying it.
Admirals ain't weak , it's agenda piece which is making them weak.
Yes they lack feats , argument goes like shanks vs mihawk only because mihawk has no on-screen feat.
Kizaru
- Outlasted Gear 5 , luffy managed to pull One punch only that too a distracted Kizaru who wasn't even planning to fight.
- Got sneaked attack multiple times.
- mentally restrained right now. Like tell how is Luffy gonna fight after ace death even if he was recovered?
- Kizaru onscreen has barely used any named attack or haki.

If you remove agenda you will what oda is doing.
Post automatically merged:

Full summary when?
This chapter discussion thread is dead.
With 150+ pages of zoro discussion.
Change Ace for Usopp. Imagine Luffy killing Usopp in that fight and then fighting Lucci.

Character wise he exceeded expectations. I thought he was just a soldier who didn’t have any real emotion in his job

Power wise? Underwhelmed. He really hasn’t done anything new outside of show a very solid level of endurance and durability. However I was expecting logia awakening and Kizarus use of his fruit so far has not been all that impressive.
I agree with you
I knew he wouldn’t disappoint me character wise
Admirals are deep characters
@EmperorKinyagi also pointed out that every Admiral adapted the fighting style of someone from the older Gen
Kizaru was in Sengoku's squad and we saw that he used his palms to block Snakeman
I wish we could see more of this fighting style

C

Cruxroux

Change Ace for Usopp. Imagine Luffy killing Usopp in that fight and then fighting Lucci.
Exactly.
As far Pizza diff goes.
G5 is playing around , there was zero damage taken.
Marco already threw Kizaru the similar way , what did that do to kizaru? Nothing.
He simply doesn't wish to fight anymore.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why shouldn't he? Luffy beat him, not killed him. at least Luffys basic punches sent Lucci flying with every hit...
They send everyone flying.
Beating someone isn't sending someone flying but keeping them down.
And he hasn't managed to keep Lucci down more than a couple of seconds.
If that is your W, idk how your Ls are... Wait, I do know. :saden:

I agree with you
I knew he wouldn’t disappoint me character wise
Admirals are deep characters
@EmperorKinyagi also pointed out that every Admiral adapted the fighting style of someone from the older Gen
Kizaru was in Sengoku's squad and we saw that he used his palms to block Snakeman
I wish we could see more of this fighting style
I think the point was showing Kizaru and Sentomaru share a fighting style that combines palm strikes and a bladed weapon. Sengoku we’ve never really seen fight outside of a few scenes so idk if we can fully compare his style to Kizaru but I do see the theory.

My W is Lucci accepting that he is losing consciousness in about minutes. That's what beating someone.

"They send everyone flying"? appearently not giving Lucci still standing.

your W is fighting Lucci 20+ minutes and getting tired? your Ws isnt even close to mine bro so dont you dare talking about em:gokulaugh:

H

Herrera95

He also sent Kaido flying. Saturn flying.

C

Cruxroux

I think the point was showing Kizaru and Sentomaru share a fighting style that combines palm strikes and a bladed weapon. Sengoku we’ve never really seen fight outside of a few scenes so idk if we can fully compare his style to Kizaru but I do see the theory.
Ngl sengoku was kept as a gorosei in marineford.
Moment he revealed his zoan even marines were shocked at first time looking at it.
He barely uses or fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.